Quack! Welcome to another round of the most frequent poster wins (24h version)!
This forum game is similar to The most frequent poster wins , but this version is shorter.
It’ll maybe have a mini game towards the end of the competition, but I’m not sure about that yet because I’m a lazy duckling and that would mean extra work for me
- You have 24 hours to post as much as you can on this thread. The person who has the most posts when the timer runs out wins.
- You’re allowed to use discobot this time, but I’ll eventually ban disco from the next competition if it ends up making the contest unfair when he’s not banned.
- Please follow the general forum rules or you’ll get disqualified from the contest!
- If the timer at the bottom of the thread accidentally gets deleted, please only tag me once to inform me about it (or if you’re part of the @/Forumstaff, set it back to 2020-11-09T01:00:00Z )
- I’ll re-open the thread for a few hours after announcing the winner, so you can congratulate them or give me some feedback, please don’t spam once the thread gets reopened. If you want to chat more after the thread closes again, feel free to use the TMFPW - chat/ discussions/ suggestions thread (you can also use that thread to give me feedback while the competition is still running)
- No spam tagging - if someone tells you to stop tagging them, don’t tag them anymore or you’ll be disqualified. You can only use group tags twice on this thread, so no one will wake up to 100 spam notifications from the same thread.
- Be nice to each other and have fun!
This is a single player competition, so that’s why there weren’t any signups posted beforehand. Anyone can join!