The most frequent poster wins ๐Ÿ‘€โœจ๐Ÿ’š (4)

(Inspired by @Kimballetโ€™s idea on her questions thread :green_heart::eyes::sparkles::smile_cat:)

Since this game was very popular the first time I hosted it and most people voted for it to be a regular thing, this contest will be hosted from the 21st - 28th each month :eyes::sparkles::green_heart: (oui, I decided against hosting it every 3 weeks because that would be a little too often :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:)

The rules are simple:
โ€ข whoever has the most posts before the timer ends wins and gets the activity champion badge :smiley_cat::eyes::sparkles:
โ€ข you can post whatever you want, as long as it isnโ€™t against the forum guidelines :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::green_heart:
โ€ข Have fun and be nice to each other :smile_cat::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

(Credit to @Dying_Dreams for the gif :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:)

Should we have a group tag for this so youโ€™ll get notified the next time this event takes place? :eyes::sparkles:

• Oui! :smiley_cat:
  • Nonโ€ฆ :sweat_smile:
  • It would be nice but itโ€™s also okay if there wonโ€™t be one :smile_cat:

0 voters

Some random tags/ people who participated in the last one ๐Ÿ’š

Sorry if you didnโ€™t want to be tagged :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
@SkyWalker @Rose @Nessie @Kiwi @Secreterz @anon93806337 @celestialkitten @StarMaryGoth @sofia @MeghanWrites @Dying_dreams @Dusk @phnx @Dying_Dragon @unicornio @liyahsdiamond @Eccentric @lht @anon82166736 @Sophia1233

8 Likes

First :eyes::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

You were supposed to say first :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

1 Like

:joy::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Heyyy

1 Like

Finally im here at the beginning

1 Like

Itโ€™s unusually quiet on this thread :eyes::sparkles: