The most frequent poster wins (9) πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸ’š

Welcome back to TMFPW :eyes::sparkles::tada:
There will be a few little changes made this time, to see if that will improve the competition :eyes::sparkles:

β€’ The competition will last 5 days instead of 7
β€’ Discobot is banned this time and everyone caught using disco will be disqualified, unless they tag me when they realise their mistake and don’t do it again - you only get 1 warning! This will hopefully encourage everyone to interact more with each other. :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Other than that, the rules haven’t changed:
β€’ the person who has the most posts when the timer runs out and the topic closes, wins
β€’ please follow the forum rules
β€’ only tag me once if the timer accidentally gets deleted (or if you’re a staff member, please set it back to 2020-08-26T21:00:00Z)
β€’ be nice to each other and have fun!

I’ll reopen the thread for a short tike after the competition is over, so you can congratulate the winner and give feedback. No spamming is allowed at that point. You can also use the TMFPW - chat/ discussions/ suggestions thread if you want to tell me something or just chat about the competition :eyes::sparkles:

Have fun @Challenges :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat: make sure to join this tag if you haven’t already :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

12 Likes

Time to mute this and disappear :wave::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes