The most frequent poster wins- signups πŸ‘€βœ¨πŸ’š {closed for now}

Quack!
Please fill out this form to participate in the 13th tmfpw competition. :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Q&A

Why do we need to fill out a form this time?

This tmfpw version will have at least 2 teams competing against each other, so I need to create teams before the competition starts to make sure that everything will be fair.

Can we switch teams if we dislike the one we end up in?

Yes! But only if you find a person from the other team who agrees to switch teams with you.

Can we still join if we don’t fill out the form?

Yes, but only if you have a valid reason for not filling out the form (like not being active for a month). And no, procrastination is not a valid reason. :eyes:

old forms/archive - don't fill these out!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qedPBcGIDNwNA_NL4VtEe9Z3WtqHPMmnGi8komsv-n4/edit?pli=1

Most recent form:

Note: I’ll try to put everyone into teams with their dream partners, but I can’t guarantee that you’ll end up in a team with all your friends. :eyes::sparkles:
Please don’t forget about the last step or I’ll delete your form to avoid impersonation. :eyes::sparkles:

Please suggest themes for the teams (like colours, animals, etc.) if you have any ideas. :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

(@/Activity :eyes::green_heart:)

The new deadline is 2020-12-15T23:00:00Z :eyes::green_heart:

Please leave this thread open! I’ll probably re-use it for future team signups! :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

14 Likes

does anyone wanna be partners??

8 Likes

And if you don’t know who you want on your team yet, you can pm me with the names later :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

(If you don’t mention anyone and/or no one mentions you, I’ll put you in a team randomly :eyes::green_heart:)

8 Likes

don’t call me out like that :pleading_face:

9 Likes

QUACK!

6 Likes

seals :heart:

and quack

7 Likes

who’d you choose to be on your team

5 Likes

MY HOPES AND DREAMS

5 Likes

Currently Langur monkeys

3 Likes

wut

1 Like

You, michelle, and nil cuz all of you have the most posts in the current one :triumph:

5 Likes

guess who has a p.e test rn :star_struck:
why do I have so many tests currently

5 Likes

ENMEKFLA

5 Likes

oh really thanks rad shoelace :call_me_hand::triumph:

I chose [REDACTED] [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]

4 Likes

CAT

5 Likes

LETS BRING BACK TMFPW6