The most times you've re-watched a film

So some people tend to re-watch movies if they really like it. How much times have you re-watched certain movies/TV series? What are they called? What is it about?

I tend to re-watch this movie featuring Will Smith called i, ROBOT about robots lol.

What about you guys?

4 Likes

182846992027372638292740838 times

1 Like

Huh

1 Like

Added tags!

Oh… I’ve seen HP way too many times! I have to watch it at least once a year

About 20 times. and it was Tangled and Princess and the frog :sob:

The seventh & eighth Harry Potter movies at least 12 times each

I don’t even know what movies I’ve rewatched the most. Especially since I turn on a movie when I’m going to sleep. (Usually I watch it once all the way through once, sometimes twice if I’m up really late, before I actually fall asleep.)

There’s a whole lot of Disney movies that I’ve seen so many times, The Hunger Games, & The Greatest Showman would probably be some of my top ones as far as most rewatched.

I had a time where I watched space chimps over and over, almost evry day, when I was like 12.

it apparently has a sequel I have never seen, but its not translated so might not be good

Home Alone every year… got bored of it now tho haha

Me too. Every Year.

What about you, @ScreenSloths?

2 Likes

I re-watched Mamma Mia like… ten times!

1 Like

I saw Home Alone only once… and that’s enough for me. I don’t have a tradition of watching it every Christmas…

1 Like

10 times? DAMN! Someone is a fan.

1 Like

Yeah, it is my comfort movie (and Colin Firth is in it)

1 Like

HEHEHEHEHE! Nice. Colin Firth fan, huh? Nice. Have you seen Love Actually?

1 Like

Yep, I’ve seen it. I loved it! The octopus (the one in the car) scene was great, haha

1 Like

YAY! Yes, that scene was great… but, but, but Colin Frizzle will always have my heart, as as Billy Mack!!!

What other Colin Firth films have you watched or even watched over and over?

1 Like

YES! I LOVED HIM!

Bridget Jones (I watched it a few times) and Girl With a Pearl Earring (one of my favorite movies). I might have seen more but I don’t remember right now…

1 Like

I’ve watched the wolf of Wall Street probs 78 times ngl

1 Like

HEHE! Cute.

Good films. What about Kingsman, The King’s Speech, or A Single Man?