The Museum of Underwater Art

Have you ever heard of the Museum of Underwater Art? This museum lies in the Great Barrier Reef off the coast of Queensland, Australia. They make sculptures that are environmentally safe for the Coral Reef. There is a Giant 64-ton steel cage that houses these sculptures there is even a statue that sits above the water which it changes colors based on the water around it. Read the article I have posted below. Tell what you think about this idea? Would you go on a tour of this museum?

3 Likes

I loved this when I heard about it a few years ago. I really want to dive in to see it one day.

1 Like

It does look cool but I can’t stand deep water so I could never go to it.

1 Like

Awww, how come?

1 Like

It has to do with the accident on the boat with my finger. I didn’t go on to boats much after that. Plus Shark movies did not help me either. Also, seeing something round an giant swim under you in the ocean at the age 8-10 didn’t help either. So I just stopped going into ocean water after that.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, that’s pretty understandable then.

1 Like

Yep, though I will still watch videos of the tour!

1 Like

Ooooo I love this! Added this place to my bucket list. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Yay for bucket lists!

2 Likes

I thought it said underwear

1 Like

Oh geez! That would of been hilarious! :joy:

1 Like

This sounds so cool! I’d love to check it out if I ever visited there. I’ve never gone diving before, but I think the idea is really cool.

2 Likes

If you ever do then I hope you tell us about it!

1 Like

This looks so cool, I’m obsessed with it!!! I really want to go there!

1 Like

That would be cool if you do ever go there!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: