🖊 The Mysterious Works of Lady Society || Sign-Ups & Chat

Nah I’ll switch lemme look

1 Like

You can if you’d like : )

1 Like

Orion Armstrong

fantasy victorian name generator gold :eyes:

1 Like

oooh well then i would like another reserve for a mun and a wuhmin cuz im a challenger who takes on challenges :smiley:

also rip i cant use regency paintings for a u t h e n t i c i t y in terms of fashen and looks cuz i love fashen u love fashen i do :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

edit: OH and also is it fine to already reserve an fc model cuz u know i worry a lot in terms of faces XD

3 Likes

First off: TEAAAAAA OMGSH AHHH IVE MISSED YOU!!!

And now~~

I’d like to reserve and Earl and gentlewoman :))

3 Likes

I’ll take baron and baroness if its still open

2 Likes

Be my guest my dear :grin:

I considered painted ones but I prefer pictures for FCs because they are a little more detailed. plus they look better on the FC layout I have :nerd_face:

You may, However I have already claimed three FCs, I’ll add them to the first post in just a sec though. You should be good tho

Hey Kitkat! I’ve missed you too you crazy woman XD Glad to have you on board, I look forward to the madness that you will bring :wink: :smiling_imp:
Of course you may have an earl, I shall add them in just a jiffy

Yup, no problem! : )

3 Likes

Would I be allowed to revamp a couple of my Mystveil characters since they never got to properly test the waters of the RP? I was thinking Cordelia Remondin and Preston Quentin Everett

@LTea, did you miss this? (pleading_face)

2 Likes

Can I have this teen lookalike of Benedict Cumberbatch?

3 Likes

ooooh oki then whatever works in ur fc layout’s aesthetic that would be fine by me :3

also this is the char i was thinkin’

my kween of fashen honestly uwu

2020-Emma7
is Anya Taylor Joy okay?? pls say it ok :((((

1 Like

for a sec, i thought that IS a young benedict cumberbatch XD

1 Like

Can I reserve a male Ban? A person who rules over a banate … and a banate is " A dominion or region ruled by a ban". For example there’s the ban Khuen Hedervary and a ban Josip Jelačić

1 Like

I did say no modern but I like the shop front so I’ll allow it XD
Also he really does look like BC 0_0

Yup! That fine, you may reserve it :wink:

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA screeches of the unholy

1 Like

I mean you can definetley photoshop some more regency clothes onto him. This is also easy because men in regency times tied their cravats in a way that their whole neck was covered so there won’t be a problem with blending skintones

2 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

I got that covered with this outfit… @LTea ?

1 Like

Uhhh, its more Europe and this is set in an English alternative, what title is it equivalent to?

I don’t have that sort of time or skill :sweat_smile: Its cool though, It’ll look fine in the FCs

I am down for that outfit :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Can I reserve a marchioness, if still available? ^^

1 Like

Sweet now I can work on the rest! Thank you!

1 Like