The Nintendo Direct Stream Yesterday

Hey guys! So I watched the second half of the Nintendo direct thing yesterday so I didn’t see alot of the announcements but I did get to see the announcement of Skyward Sword coming to switch which I’m pretty hyped about :eyes: the other announcements can be found here

So did you guys watch it?
If yes, what did you think?
Are you excited for the coming games?

@Gamers

2 Likes

I haven’t watched it, I never watch those announcements :sweat_smile: But I saw that there’ll be a new Mario games and I’m always excited for new Mario games! And one of my friends is looking forward to Splatoon 3 :smile_cat:

I don’t really watch them either but in this case a streamer I’ve been enjoying was streaming it so I decided to watch that :joy: there’s definitely plenty coming out this year and I’m always looking for more switch games even though I can’t afford them

1 Like

I’ve only really watched friends play Nintendo Switch, so I’m not sure if I can comment on this. Though my friends have tried to get me to play, I’m not particularly good at it, so yeah…

So, @Gamers and @Discussions, did anyone see this announcement?

So E3 took place last week I believe and there was plenty of announcements from game companies and there was of course another nintendo direct! It was a pretty standard one but Zelda fans were not disappointed because we got another trailer for breath of the wild 2!

We also got told a new metroid game is coming called metroid dread, it looks really good in my opinion:

More games announced can be read about here!

So is anybody else excited for any of these games?

@Gamers

Closed due to inactivity