The Official ShanniiWrites Forum Twitter!

Hey everybody!

The forum now has it’s own official twitter page (ran by me) so please give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/ShanniiForums?s=09

@Announcements

16 Likes

I guess it’s time to get Twitter :eyes:

1 Like

WOWOWOW

I love how the image for Twitter is different to Insta but still the same as forums. Nice idea, El. (wink)

1 Like

@Announcements sorry to tag you all (well I’m not that sorry since this is important) twitter actually makes it far easier for me to share blog posts than Instagram so something that would really help is your follows, likes and retweets, we currently only have 10 followers and I can see people liking tweets and retweeting which is really rad! In order for us to be able to spread the word we need to retweet, in particular retweet blog posts (I’m posting blog posts from Shani’s tutoring too so please, if you retweet anything, let it be that) it would just really really help :pleading_face:

8 Likes

I have twitter but it’s a personal one so I’m still debating whether to follow the SWF twitter using my personal account or not.

3 Likes

I mean
None of us would know it’s you :thinking:
But understandable!

3 Likes

Ahhhsjdh i don’t have a twitter acc :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Fair enough. But my posts will immediately give away that it’s me :eyes:

2 Likes

That’s fair :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh and btw the same thing I do with Instagram applies here, if you tag us, I will repost

2 Likes

I’m bumping this up because we still need help with Twitter! Please follow, like, comment and retweet, it honestly helps alot and would only take a few seconds of your time :blush:

1 Like