The One, QUEER entry!

Hello all!

MY CO-WRITER/AUTHOR AND I PUBLISHED!! We published on Saturday but decided to tell you now because reads started counting today!

Here is the link!

Descrition:
Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM

Authors:
Élise and Danielle

So far we have 12 reads!

Follow @eliseclairmont.episode on Instagram to get updates and sneak peaks!

DON’T READ TILL AFTER MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME!

17 Likes

Tags:
@Oofalumpa, @Squishy, @GlitterFist, @LoneWolf, @AMagic, @Unicornio, @euphoriaa, @Dusk, @Samantha79, @Victoriaecs, @UnwantedGhost, @Jas.K(if you ever come back on), @fraud, @lanafrazer

5 Likes

I will definitely read it!!

1 Like

Okie

1 Like

Bump! Anyone want to read it?

2 Likes

Me!

2 Likes

Bump! Anyone new want to read it? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Bump!!!

1 Like

Hey loves, my lovely co-writer Élise just posted a discussion post on Episode 1-3 of The One on her instagram. So be sure to check it out so it isn’t dry as a desert if you have read 1-3. Thank you!

Tags

These are random tags. So I am sorry if you didn’t want to be taggee guys.

@AnnSza @Annasilveroriginal @FuzilladeBlue @CrazyCaliope @cheesybaconpizza @E_bee @Eliza @fraud @GlitterFist @glxwingAngel @himynameisaria @Duckling @idiot.exe @Jas.K @rozie @lanafrazer @LoneWolf @lailatypebeat @line123462 @katabasis @Mouschi @Oofalump @passionfruit @Random.Tomboy @Squishy @Samantha79 @SkyWalker @unsungcheerio @unicornio @UnwantedGhost @Victoriaecs @Jass @WritingWithStars @Zey

16 Likes

:eyes: I suggest you don’t do random tags unless people say they want to be tagged for things like this. It can be very annoying and rude and some could take it the wrong way.

7 Likes

Also I’m like platform banned so I couldn’t read it if I wanted too :rofl:

6 Likes

Sorry. Oops.

3 Likes

I’ll def read it, but I don’t have insta, sorry… :pensive::cry:

1 Like

I’ll check it out later on! :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s okay, reads are fine too!

Thank you!

1 Like