The Promised Neverland

The Promised Neverland is a 2019-2021 thriller anime where three gifted kids at an orphanage find out that their haven isn’t a haven after all, and must escape. I haven’t seen this anime yet, but it’s definitely on my watch list. I’m just going to watch Tokyo Ghoul first. @AnimeNerds
Sorry theres not a lot of info. I didn’t feel like putting a whole summary, and this gets the point across.

2 Likes

Okay so
The start of the anime
And everything up to them doing a certain thing in the manga
Is all absolutely rad and I ploughed right through it

Anything beyond that is just not as good

1 Like

Awww. Should I watch it?

1 Like

Watch the start sure :joy:
Watch the whole thing if you really want to
I don’t actually know if the anime is up to date with the manga but the manga is finished

1 Like

Ok, up to what episode is it good?

1 Like

I think season 1 is all good :thinking:

1 Like

Honestly the twists and stuff are great it just starts going downhill at a certain point and it just lost my interest

1 Like

Well, I’ll watch it and judge.

1 Like

Sweet mother of god-I just watched the first episode.

1 Like

AHHHHHH! EMMA!

THAT WAS INSANE!

I actually took a break from Demon Slayer to watch the second season of TPN, and I’m really enjoying it.

I finished it. I get that people are mad because they strayed so far from the manga, so what app could I read it on, and what volume starts season two?

I mean
If they strayed far from the manga I don’t see that as a bad thing, as long as it was done good,
I stopped enjoying the manga after a specific thing because it kinda lost the tension and stopped being as enjoyable to read

Also if you tell me what arc season 2 covered I can tell you where season 2 starts in the manga

1 Like

Season two is after Ray sets the house on fire and they escape.

1 Like

Ohhh okay!
Then after that starts atttt chapter 38
So you can just look up what volume that is

1 Like

Ok! Any good apps? I don’t want to buy the actual volumes because it feels so weird to hold them. I hate that I can’t read it, but it just…feels wrong.

1 Like

I use an app that has a monthly subscription of £1.99 it’s called Shonen Jump

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

Damn, the manga is like 181 volumes…sweatdrops