The pros and cons of milk

Platform ban her immediately

1 Like

Okay I will abuse admin privileges

@Soleil your trust level has been lowered to basic :blush:

My biology teacher told us that this is a scam and a myth that was invented by the milk industry :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

They want you to think it’s a myth, they don’t want you to know what really goes on in milk companies. They want our skeletons to escape, we need to be prepared.

2 Likes

If my skeleton escapes, what will happen to the rest of my body?
Will I finally be able to sleep for more than 12h? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Your body will become nothing but a slave for the skeleton. They will use it to gain strength, drinking more and more milk, until your skin peels off and nothing is left but your skeleton. Your organs will soon become milk, milk that the skeleton will drink. You will never sleep again.

1 Like

Nooooooo sleep is the raddest part of my life :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Where else can I explore the universe with 12 little ducklings if not in my dreams? :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

That’s why we need to stop the skeletons and stop the milk propaganda. Sleep is important.

1 Like

woowoeow sm education yes

1 Like

Opinion sm

1 Like

You didn’t have to explain what milk is…
Everyone knows what it is…

ples get my head out of the gutter

2 Likes

yes it’s what you drink as a child

2 Likes

You enlighten me wow

1 Like

Ban milk bye

1 Like

Pros of Milk: Most efficient source of calcium, which is needed for both structure and growth. Milk is also used in most of the food we eat everyday, from fresh milk, to ice cream, and many, many more.

Cons of Milk: Milk is a nope for lactose-intolerant people because the digestive tract cannot dissolve the sugar in milk (which is lactose), causing them to have stomach aches and irregular bowel movement.

Aside from that, too much milk will also increase the calcium in your blood and bones, which then calcifies your entire body until your skeletal system overtakes the other body systems and rips your skin and muscles apart, which then turns you into walking skeleton. Once you are a walking skeleton, you are now a threat to humanity and should be eliminated right away.

#I STUDY MEDICINE AND THIS INFORMATION IS ACCURATE, AS PROVEN BY SCIENCE :grinning::ok_hand:

It’s not don’t kill me pls

1 Like

Thank you for confirming my theory about the skeletons. I’m sure people would love to hear proof from a medical professional! :blush:

1 Like

Of course! I’m happy to help if ever you have more questions :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You don’t study medicine :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
YOURE LIEUTENANT COLONEL

1 Like

I drink Almond milk sm
I drink dairy milk sometimes

1 Like

Actually, I’m a nursing student at uni

Lt Colonel is also a military doctor :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes