The pros and cons of milk

As dared by @Nil

As we all know, milk is a white, wet dairy product that comes from mammals. It’s very nutritional drink that provides people (and your sock) with vitamin D and calcium.

I think the pros are that the calcium helps our bones grow and stay healthy, and vitamins are good for your body!

The cons would be that feeding your skeleton too much milk could cause it to grow, overthrowing your brain and taking control of your body. The skeleton apocalypse is coming and I’m here to warn you about the danger.

What do you think? :blush:

Random tags: @Nil @Divcp @TheDancingFryer @Soleil

7 Likes

I think the pros of drinking milk is that it’s good for your bones and health overall, ya know. It’s pretty healthy and good for brain health

The con about this is:

If you drink too much milk, your feet will overgrow and take over complete control over your legs causing you to look like the legendary myth of Big Foot or the Moth Man. And because of this dangerous symptom, no doctors can help you and you’s have to result to living in a cave for the rest of eternity

4 Likes

Yes exactly, I think the cons are too big and overpower the pros. We need to stop milk before it takes over humanity.

Have you ever wondered why babies drink milk?

3 Likes

I think babies drink milk because they’re fully aware they’re little helpless beings so they want to become some form of a tyrant or something

Idk they’re evil. They need to be jailed and stopped this is highly inappropriate and dangerous

added the funny and opinion tags :cut_of_meat:

4 Likes

Very random yes

2 Likes

This is not funny.

Babies are forced to drink milk so they join the skeleton army. We’re converted from a young age and our brains are filled with propaganda.

add dare tag

2 Likes

Wait really?

Oh
hi @sockstore @AS007

Haha, :blush:

3 Likes

Glad you learnt what milk is :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah me too… :blush:

2 Likes

What do you think of it? :blush:

2 Likes

…yes :blush:

2 Likes

Glad to know your opinion :blush:

2 Likes

No need to thank me… :blush:

2 Likes

…o-ok…

…w-why w-was m-me summoned a-anyway…

3 Likes

Y-Y-ye-es…

3 Likes

Hi I like calcium give very good strong teeth and bones :muscle:

Also added a few more tags

1 Like

dare tag smh sm rn

1 Like

You’re brainwashed by the milk. Bye.

1 Like

This is brainwash. Highly inappropriate, dangerous, and extremely toxic. Jail time

1 Like

Ban for false information