The Pub Quiz Explained

Hello!

One of our favorite events is the pub quiz, this is a weekly trivia game that happens on a Saturday usually between 2020-02-29T20:00:00Z and 2020-02-29T22:00:00Z.

@StarMaryGoth is the one who in the lead of it and is the first to organize it, if she isn’t available me, @anon68003072 and @fcukforcookies are in the backup team to guarantee it will happen weekly.

The questions are on diverse themes and also depending on what the people joined want and who the host is! Often it’s somewhere between 8 and 10 questions in a poll, with 3/4 possible answers. Whoever gets the most correct wins and gets rewarded the Pub Quiz Champion badge.

Due to lag we have some adaptions we have to make, no talking during the quiz and it will take place in a PM. Hope you guys understand we don’t have another choice than this!

To get a notification when the sign up thread is made and when you are joining to get notified when there is a new question during the quiz. Sign up for the group here!

I hope to see you join the next pub quiz :purple_heart:

17 Likes

I always can’t made to thanks to timezones lol.

1 Like

well, there’s nothing bad about trying so i’ll sign up:)

Same :eyes:

1 Like

Added some tags :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Bump? :eyes:

@Jass would you mind if I closed this since it isn’t really relavent anymore?

Not trying to insult the thread or anything since it was rad at the time but alot has changed :sweat_smile:

Also Jass if you ever wanna join the pub quiz team you are welcome to! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s kinda relevant tho

1 Like

No the way pub quizzes are done has changed

1 Like

Ah

1 Like

Yeah there is reasoning behind what I say :joy:

1 Like

Obviously :eyes: I’ll just leave :joy:

1 Like

Go ahead! I noticed the setup has changed so it’s okay.

1 Like

Thanks Jas!

1 Like

Closed by OP request and because the pub quiz has changed!