1 Like

I ONLY GOT THE APP FOR YOUR STORY :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

asdfghjklqfbwel fw :heart_eyes: I LOVE YOU

2 Likes

I love you too :sob::heart:

2 Likes

Hey Evanna is a good protagonist

I haven’t read The Queen of Freaks yet, but I’m curious to hear what people think of it. I do want to read it at some point. For those who have read Shannii’s story, what do you think of it?

I’ve read this a long time ago and was really overwhelmed by how great the idea of it is :see_no_evil: I’m sad that I never got to read it when it was on Episode, but I’ll definitely keep reading now! I just love the way it’s written.
And this story fits perfectly to the weekly theme :eyes:

I’m going to read this. When I’m stop procrastinating.

So I’ve read the first chapter of it today before Wattpad decided to crash and I have to say that I kinda have mixed feelings about it… I really liked the language because it was easily understandable for me and seemed to describe the situation well. But tbh some of I just sounded like the clicje plot of a princess story to me, maybe that’ll change later on but right now it just didn’t seem very original yet… I’ll keep reading and see how it continues although fantasy isn’t really my favourite genre… :eyes::sparkles:

And it definitely needs more ducks :eyes::eyes::green_heart::duck:

Thank you so much Hanna for your honest feedback! I hope it surprises you when you get to the actual action :wink:

1 Like

Will there be more ducks later on? :smiley_cat::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

No promises xD

1 Like

Bump :black_heart:

Hey @Kristi, have you read Shannii’s story?

1 Like