'The Queen of Freaks' by ShanniiWrites

I actually haven’t created a promotion thread in the Promote Your Story section for QofF on here! Not using my own forum properly :joy:

I recently released chapter 3 of The Queen of Freaks, and I think it’s ok. I hope so, at least!

Please tell me what you think!

10 Likes

YAY! I loved the first and second chapter, so this is gonna be great.

3 Likes

“”“OK”“” omegalul

It’s fantastic :heart:

2 Likes

You should be proud of yourself Shannii, it’s an amazing story :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I know that this will sound dumb but… What is your story about? :sweat_smile::eyes::sparkles: I’ve seen you talk about this story somewhere before but I never saw a description for it anywhere :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:flushed:

2 Likes

Here’s the blurb!

Supernatural powers have been outlawed for decades. Faeries are forced into slave labour, locked in St Angela Merici’s Academy while they wait for their lifetime assignment, all thanks to Princess Evanna Reign’s family.

But life in the Palace isn’t perfect, either. In fact, Evanna has become trapped in the world of British politics, imperial advancement and superficiality; forbidden from going beyond the Palace walls.

Gathering the courage to escape her personal prison leads to her losing absolutely everything, more trapped than before. When she realises that the world is a lot darker than she thought, she knows she can’t be satisfied with just surviving.

6 Likes

Thank you :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat: it sounds interesting, I’ll read it when my friend finally stops using my Wattpad account :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Lol, why that emoji :eyes: Is it so shocking to hear your story is really good?

2 Likes

This is gonna sound cocky, but on episode? Compared to the other stuff? I felt pretty good. I was definitely above average. On Wattpad? There’s a lot more good stuff to contend with. Better than me!

3 Likes

Shut up, you are probably the best writer I know! Yeah maybe there is a bit more competition on wattpad but that doesn’t change the fact it’s a great story!

3 Likes

I read some of this story and so far, it was good. :purple_heart: :butterfly:

Added Wattpad tag!

Can I just say… that cover is awesome!

I’m currently working on a new chapter! Hopefully it’ll be out soon!

Why haven’t I already read this? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Definitely gonna start later today!

1 Like

Yayyy! Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

I like this story.

It’s a good story

2 Likes

Super rad 10/10 would recommend

3 Likes