The Queen of Freaks Discussion

Because I’m a vain beach and I haven’t written anything for QofF in ages, I need inspiration. So I thought I’d start a chat!

Has anyone read it? Vince or Theo? Do we know what the matter is with Theo? :eyes: Or what Evanna’s (the MC’s real name) power is? :eyes:

7 Likes

I like QoF :eyes:

3 Likes

Lots to say about it I see xD

2 Likes

I’ll say more. In time :eyes:

I want other people to comment first so I can argue

3 Likes

Wonderful. Scary mod scaring the 4 people who have read it off :joy:

6 Likes

I won’t scare them off ;A;

I just want to argue about Vince and bad boys in general. Because he’s great, but I can feel the thirst people have for him whenever I look at him, just because of his bad boy aura :joy:

3 Likes

I love it :heart: my phone keeps telling me to read it

3 Likes

I got to read it on Episode, and the story is okay.
But the part that I didn’t like was picking a name for the MC.

I haven’t got to read it on wattpad, but I might read it in case I am bored.

1 Like

The phone is speaking sense :wink:

3 Likes

Lol watch what happens when people find out who Evanna ends up with :eyes::joy:

3 Likes

But you didn’t get the chance to introduce the sexy vampire-werewolf hybrid bad boy gang leader teacher yet :eyes:

3 Likes

lol when I started writing, it was actually part of the character customisation script template to name the MC

3 Likes

By the way, is The Queen of Freaks your first story or you wrote another one before it?

1 Like

It was my first story >.< that’s why I wanted to write a revamp on Limelight before I got banned

6 Likes

I read it on Wattpad and I liked it! Idk if you added another chapter to it though, I haven’t really had the chance to check, I’ve been wayyy too busy with school.

6 Likes

Thank you!! I haven’t added another chapter. I got up to chapter 17 or something on the original :upside_down_face: but I took a massive break and learnt advanced directing in between.

You could tell from the INK story how new I was, actually! I don’t actually spot direct until chapter 10

6 Likes

I read most of the original story on episode. It was great. :orange_heart:

At the start, I wasn’t really a fan of Vince, though.

5 Likes

Tbh, he’s not my favourite either xD he’s a bit of a prick

5 Likes

Chapter 3 is out! I’m so excited! :smiley:

I might alternate weeks, doing a blog post one Sunday and a chapter another!

2 Likes

I’d appreciate any feedback :wink:

2 Likes