The Realest Advice you have for life 🤧

PROOF? HUH??

1 Like

where is your proof that it isnt a cereal? Are u a scientist like me? NO! SO…

1 Like

So true. I have definitely learned from past mistakes.

Your absolutely right.

2 Likes

REEEEEEEE :star_struck::star_struck: i feel aTTacKed

1 Like

the first and fourth ones were based off you, but the second and third ones were random ones I came up with :star_struck:

1 Like

Shrerry is sm inspirashun :triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

Always believe there’s a way forward, because there is :grin:

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. Always be prepared :grin:

2 Likes

she is inspirashun :star_struck:

3 Likes

“Not to spoil the ending, but everything’s going to be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”

Saw this on someone’s episode IG bio :eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes
  • Diversity is like a multitude of colours. Having it is what makes life so bright and interesting. Without it, life would just be black and white and would suck big time. So appreciate all the people regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexuality or nationality.

• Never underestimate anyone. You never know when they're going to get back at you.

• Be nice and humble to everyone, always. You never know what battles or hardships they're going through in their lives.

Yeah, I basically copy-pasted few lines from bio :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

@Advisers do you have anymore tips?

2 Likes

Mainly just, not everything in the world is out to get you. You can spend your whole life thinking that every little thing is a direct attack against you or that one thing means something a whole lot bigger or you can take things for how they are and never jump to conclusions. You’ll just end up miserable.

@Discussions Do you have any advice to add to this thread?

you’re allowed to take breaks or fail, there’s a reason there are multiple chances at certain things
(for example school tests)

2 Likes

So a friend of mine is in this phase I used to be in.

I used to be really insecure about friend groups and where I stood with people, and now I’m not. I think therapy helped and me gaining confidence. That happened when I decided to just sit with people based on how much fun I had with them, and didn’t think about anything else. That’s how I found really good friends. Do I know my standing with them? How they feel about me? Who their other friends are? No, and tbh I don’t really care—at least as much as I did before.

So yeah that’s my life advice, make friends based on how comfortable and happy they make you. It’s fine to abandon ship if things aren’t working or you aren’t clicking with someone.

If you keep waiting around until “next time,” you’re going to be waiting around forever. In other words, why live this life scared of doing things? Socializing? Asking a boy/girl out? Etc? You truly only have so long until you’re going to look back and have regrets so take a damn deep breath and do what you want to do because no one’s gong to do it for you

2 Likes