THE REDEEMERS- Signups & Chat

redeptionishere
The year is 2031. Due to increased nuclear waste pollution, the genetics of one eigth of the population have mutated to give them natural superpowers.

A group of terrorists born with superpowers have infiltrated and began terrorizing American cities. Luckily, a few naturally-powered military officials have donated their blood to create a serum to give powers to a selected team. So, who will be on this team of “superheroes” and defend America? Acording to the President’s daughter, the natural-super who is organizing the program, there’s only 1 group of people who can be trusted with these powers:

Death Row convicts.

A team of the worst of the worst has been assembled, rehabilitated, trained, and upgraded. With their newfound powers, will they be able to save the country? Or will they return to their old ways?

If you want to join, all you have to do is reserve a Convict. A few people will also be able to play as government officials or terrorists. Please check the FCs before you sign up to make sure you don’t have the same power as somebody else.

All Links:

Signup Form
Faceclaims Slides

Reserves:

1 male- @phnx
1 male, 1 female- @BlackBlood
1 male, 1 female- @Daunt

Tags:

@GlitterFist
@phnx
@Daunt
@raviola
@BlackBlood

(Let me know if you don’t want to be tagged)

9 Likes

Can I reserve a male? ^^

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Can I reserve one male and female?

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

bump!