The Second Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to my Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-02-16T18:00:00Z

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

Choices that you made last time are marked with a *
You can choose them again, I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that you already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so this event will take place at least 4 times. Unless you really hate it, then of course we’ll just act as if this never took place :see_no_evil: I’ll just delete the choices that you’ve already chosen the next time.
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it…sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event

Tags

@Announcements
@Dying_Dreams
@Sparkle_Kittens
@Hanna1
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Mysteria
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

7 Likes

yay

3 Likes

We start at the same point we did last time.

Your story starts in a little idyllic village. Far away from all the big cities, you grew up with two loving parents and two brothers. Now that you’re 17, you feel ready to discover the world. Summer holidays are right around the corner and you’re planning to

• travel to the closest big city with your best friend *
  • travel to a beach with your family

0 voters

Remember, the choice marked with the * is the one you chose last time, you can vote for it again but the story will be similar until you choose a new option.

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

4 Likes

You’re going to the beach! You wanted to go alone, but your parents were totally against it and are coming with you. Only your little brother is coming with you, because the other one has a summer job.

Your parents planned everything for you so you probably won’t have much time alone. You’re still their precious little angel and they want to protect you. They put family first. What do you put first?

• Family
  • Love
  • Money

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

3 Likes

Good to know!
Since your parents don’t want to drive all the way with the car, you’re travelling by train. That’s nothing spectacular for you.

Arriving at your hotel, everything seems quite joyful. There are many other people, some seem to be in your age group.
However, your parents want you to go to your room first instead of looking around the hotel. You have to share your room with your little brother. Guess who’s already occupying the bed next to the window? Your little brother, of course! But it would be impossible to be mad at him for that, so you just let him be. Unpacking your stuff, your realise that you’ve forgot your phone. Your brother doesn’t have one so you have to use your parents’ ones to text your best friend. Will you go and ask them right away?

• Yes, you need a phone right away.
  • No, it’s not urgent right now.

0 voters

At this point, I’ll give a trigger warning for the second option, because it leads you to a thriller story.

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

2 Likes

You’re right, you’re on vacation, you don’t need a phone now! Since your brother seems a bit bored, you decide to entertain him. You almost never get some time alone with him because he mostly spends time with your other brother. He’s one of those kids who can’t be quiet, so after a few minutes both of your are laughing so loud that it probably annoys the neighbours.
By the way, did you wonder how your life is back home? Here’s your chance to find out more about your life!

• I want to find out more!
  • I don’t want to find out more.

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

1 Like

Let’s see…you go to a regular high school. You’re pretty cool so you have a few good friends. However, you could work a bit on your grades as you want to earn enough money in the future to move to a bigger city. Maybe you’ll become a teacher? You’ll have to make a decision soon because high school will soon be over for you. But for now, you just want to get your mind off things. That includes your ex-boyfriend. You two had a pretty exhausting break-up. He cheated, you ignored him for weeks, he tried to get you back, you went back to him, he went to jail, you cheated…whatever. It’s all in the past now.

A few hours later, it’s time for dinner. You’re both rather exhausted from this funny time you just had. However, you’re a bit confused because your parents didn’t come to get you. What will you do?

• Go to dinner with your brother
  • Stay in your room

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

3 Likes

This is the last post for a few hours now, because I’ll go to sleep soon and this decision is too important to close it in a few minutes :sweat_smile:
Feel free to talk about the story so far, tag others who might be interested or discuss the choices you made :relaxed:
Btw, everyone can vote, not only the people who get tagged! You can also just vote on a few polls, no need to vote on every poll. However, it would be great if you could vote when you’re online.

3 Likes

You decided to stay in your room and wait for your parents to get you. You just have to keep your brother from leaving because he can’t be going around alone. Now you regret forgetting your phone even more. It’s awfully quiet now that both of you are getting bored. Suddenly, you hear a knock on the door. It can’t be your parents knocking, because they have a key, so who was that? Your brother doesn’t care and decides to switch on the TV. Instead of a children movie or a game show, the latest news are shown on the screen. At first you ignore it, but one sentence catches your attention: “Hotel on the east side is locked down due to shooting.” It can’t be your hotel, can it? Although you’re already 17, you feel like seeking safety in your parents’ arms so you decide to leave the room.
The hallway is quiet, nobody’s walking around which doesn’t seem weird to you. However, as you come to the big hall in front of the dining room, the silence makes you uncomfortable. Just a few hours ago, many people were walking around here. “They’re probably all in the dining room” you try to tell yourself but something seems wrong. You take your brothers hand which he normally doesn’t like. But now he lets you, feeling the same suspense in the air as you do. When you open the door to the dining room, you hear…nothing. You take a look inside while blocking the way so your brother can’t see anything. You’re kinda glad to see nobody in there, but where could they be?
You close the door and look around. It’s getting dark outside. Your brother gets nervous, asking the question that’s in your head “Where are they? Why are they hiding from us?” You have no answers. A weird sound from upstairs makes you shiver while pulling your brother closer. Will you check out where it came from?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

5 Likes

You stay where you are, holding your brother’s hand. You hear the weird sound again, but now you know: it was a gun shot. You pull your brother closer and close your eyes to calm down. Suddenly, someone grabs your wrist and tries to pull you away. It only takes you a short moment to see and realize that it’s a police officer. You follow him.
You hear another gun shot, then a scream. You reach the hall in front of the entrance and another police officer takes your brother’s hand to guide him outside.

You haven’t seen your parents yet, will you go search for them?

• Yes, search for them.
  • No, tell the police about it.

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

3 Likes

You tell the police officer that your parents are probably still in their room. He asks for the room number and after informing his colleagues, he tells you to stay and wait for his signal. He goes up to the first floor, looks around and then gives you the signal to follow him. Finally you’ve understood the plan: the police officer will keep the person with the gun upstairs and you should go and get your parents. So you run up the stairs quietly.

You haven’t heard a gun shot for a few minutes, so you feel safe. You open the door to your parents room, expecting them to wait for you. But your hopes get crushed when you see their bags on the floor, clothes spread on the ground and broken glass on the beds. You’re so shocked that you start feeling dizzy. There’s a high whistleing in your ears which prevents you from hearing anything else. You just stand there, unable to move. Another gun shot brings you back to life. You turn around, seeing someone running past you, then turning around as well. The familiar person drops his gun. You need a few seconds to process everything…your older brother…in this hotel…with a gun. He shouts your name but you start running away, back down the stairs. You run outside to your little brother who’s constantly asking for your parents. You just hug him. A few metres away you see an ambulance and many people. “20 deaths, 4 injured” you hear someone say. “21!” someone else shouts. Then, complete silence. You turn back to the entrance and see your older brother, pointing the gun at you. Several police officers are pointing their guns at him.

• Try to talk some sense into your older brother
  • Keep quiet, stay where you are

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

1 Like

You take a step away from your little brother and closer to your older brother. With a calm voice, you try to make him put away his gun. He just stares at you in a way that you’ve never seen before. Carefully, you take another step closer to him, telling him that he should stop now, that everything can go back to normal if he drops the gun now. Then you hear your little brother: “Mum! Dad!” You turn around trying to see your parents, but another gun shot stops you. Then you feel a sharp pain and drop to your knees. The last thing you see are your parents holding your little brother and being secured by some police officers. Then everything goes black. It’s over.

THE END

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

3 Likes

Time for some polls :smile_cat:

How did you like the story? (1 = hate it, 10 = love it)

0 voters

Was the amount of choices okay?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you want to be tagged the next time at every poll? (If you already got tagged this time, you don’t have to vote here unless you don’t want to be tagged anymore)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have anything else to say about this, please feel free to reply to this. I could really use some feedback :see_no_evil:

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@celestialkitten
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker

3 Likes

I loved it! But damn talk about cold :skull:

2 Likes

Thanks, it was the first time I wrote a thriller story and I wasn’t really sure if I did it the right way :sweat_smile: I’m glad people seemed to like it

1 Like

I really didn’t expect that…but it was fun. :hushed::+1:

3 Likes

That was my intention :joy:

3 Likes

This is over and I’ll post the new one tomorrow :smile_cat:

So @ForumStaff can someone please close this?

Closed due to OP request