The Selection - General Chat

Nah, that would give me power to give her a reason to be against the protagonist, that’s not an evil character that’s an antagonist

2 Likes

hmmmm

2 Likes

I have made antagonists, the thing is I always gave them a reason to understand them and for their evils acts to seem not so evil … Like one guy was a psychopath, this guy had no choice, my favorite villain that I have a crush on actually never did anything wrong, he just took his job too seriously and got in the way of the protagonist

Like there’s a fine line between antagonist and villain and I want to cross that line a bit

2 Likes

interesting!!

2 Likes

How about giving them a crazy reason for what they do, but they’re convinced they’re doing nothing wrong? Killing the innocent prince is still murder, regardless of how they try to justify it

2 Likes

I think I’ll make mine more malicious than murderous, and her reason is desire for power … Why not @Littlefeets Allens? Is it still free?

2 Likes

Ooh that sounds fun

1 Like

All I can think of “are you calling me a liar, well I ain’t calling you a truther!”

1 Like

Oh my god lol … Yeah he is kind of lying to everybody, I’ve made a challange to discover his real identity, who’s up to try?

1 Like

@idiot.exe I’m making Enzo fall in love with your character, it makes the most sense, it doesn’t matter if she likes him back, it’s just … I can’t see him not liking her the way she is

1 Like

Yep. As it says in the signup thread, it’s still available

1 Like

Yeah I check there first, I just thought to check again if it was still free before I make a sign up and then found out it was taken but the list wasn’t updated since then

Omg it would be so fun if she doesn’t like him back though

1 Like

Also I’m thinking of aging up Sera a little bit, making her somewhere around 25-27

1 Like

Agreed!

That would make more sense, so that he’s not a pervert you know being in love with a minor or something like that, but Check with Littlefeets first I think she made it so the maids can’t be older than a certain age

1 Like

I think the maximum age is around 25? So it should be good

1 Like

Ahh not sure. I feel she wouldn’t necessarily as she isn’t like the “detective” type but maybe unknowingly she would try a bit

1 Like

Maybe just by being nosy lol

1 Like

But she’s on a different mission hmm

1 Like

Thats okay it doesnt have to be Azra

1 Like