The Selection - General Chat

Anything we can do to make you feel more motivated again? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes

I forgot, but either way I wouldnā€™t write about that anyways, so Iā€™ll skip over it tbh

Whoops

Like I said, I put in the the Sign ups, but from this Iā€™m guessing you didnā€™t notice it, so Iā€™ll just say that she came late because some bad weather caused a delay from Tammins to Allenes

1 Like

Omg @Jass I used Amandaā€™s maid Sereneā€™s FC for a character when I was on the old Episode Forums

1 Like

I must have missed that part

2 Likes

This is helping lol

2 Likes

I actually am just havenā€™t had time to sit and write. I will today because my only plans for this weekend is puppy sitting

3 Likes

Do you have any free characters?

1 Like

No. I have two azraā€™s right now (one will leave Thomas soon) and cohen is with him and jake

1 Like

Oh yeah

She is so pretty Iā€™m obsessed!

3 Likes

Tbh Iā€™m so happy with this Nameplate and it took me like 5 minutes to make it

2 Likes

Oh no, it wasnā€™t my turn ā€¦ Oh Iā€™m so sorry @Caticorn, should I delete the post?

2 Likes

Up to you

If anything, I just reply to your post and we change the reply order

2 Likes

Iā€™ll delete it and let you respond first

2 Likes

Iā€™m sad to say I probably wonā€™t get any writing in for the next few days due to some personal reasons unfortunatelyā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s completely valid and reasonable

2 Likes

@Jass im Fr this time working on the reply if your still interested
Also, Penn is quite interesting :eyes: gives me motivation to make my maids like I planned too but never did :joy:

And @idiot.exe i absolutely love Kaia banner and whole set up!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m definitely still interested!!! And I think Penn is quite interesting as well yes, and you should make your maids!

3 Likes

Thank youuu

1 Like

its my birthdayy yess

6 Likes