The Selection - General Chat

The stitches … They’re there because I got my wisdom tooth pulled out, so now there’s stitches where the tooth used to be

1 Like

Oh yeah.

1 Like

I’m only super aware of them becuase I can feel like the stitches are tightening this area, which isn’t a bad feeling necessarily, but also becuase I have to take care of what I eat, I can’t eat solids and I can’t eat or drink anything hot (goodbye coffee, and right before exams) and I have to clean it and make sure they don’t snap … Well it might seem like a simple task, I’m a bit paranoid I forget myself

1 Like

Yikes. Also, did you see I tagged you? I just want to explain why I’m traumatized.

1 Like

Oh I thought you were traumatized because my use of stitches left you with a really ugly picture in your head

1 Like

God, I wish that was the reason…

1 Like

Reading what you meant … I also wish that, are you feeling better?

1 Like

Nope. Still shocked. Like, what the f*ck?!

1 Like

will do :crossed_fingers: tysm!

slayed tbh :pray: can see why the king picked her

no bc that’s acc so sad ):
poor guy now he has to pick his wife without his dad

ideas are brewing :thinking:

as she should

1 Like

:smiling_face: Her greatest skill is her kindness

Yeah…
All he wants is to be able to ask his dad for advice…

2 Likes

:pray: anyone have a free character?

3 Likes

I have princess Rosalie

3 Likes

I have two maids free for now

3 Likes

I’ve found new resolve to contribute. Is anyone approachable? I have Marta.

2 Likes

I have my maid

1 Like

Fairytale - princess Aurora vibes

1 Like

That sounds perfect. It’s gone midnight here so I’ll have to post tomorrow lest the post be worse than it could be, but do you have a preference for which one? and what they might be doing?

1 Like

Oh shoot, tomorrow I have an exam and when I come home I’m crashing … It’s better if you find somebody else if you want to RP tomorrow

1 Like

Oh, too bad. Maybe another time, but good luck on your exam!

1 Like

The forums have been down on my laptop so i couldnt do replies or come here im so sorry

2 Likes