The Selection - General Chat

Nah I just used the word bright because it catches your eye … A guy mostly wearing vibrant orange … Orange hat, orange shirt orange umbrella and I think his shoes were also orange

1 Like

Wait season 3 is out already?

1 Like

It’s horrible because she looks cute instead of the devil spawn she is

EDIT: I’m only pulling oyur leg, it’s beautiful

1 Like

Queen charlottes!!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone wear so much orange

2 Likes

How daisy sees herself basically

1 Like

Cohen would hate that

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry I haven’t been active yesterday anymore. Something happened that triggered some trauma so I needed some space… Not sure if I’ll be here today for that reason, maybe yes, maybe no.

2 Likes

That’s fine Jass, I wasn’t expecting an answer yesterday anyways because you said you would be traveling all day and too busy and/or tired to answer posts
Edit: I hope you’re feeling better

Here if you need anything!

1 Like

Hey I just started Queen Charlotte … I was a bit sceptical about it, but I’m kind of enjoying it. It’s better than the first season of Bridgerton so far, but that’s not hard to beat becuase in my opinion that was the worst thing ever.

1 Like

I honestly think it’s the best season yet

It’s pretty heavy compared to other seasons also

The one time I want to write I have nothing to do

I found the first two episodes a bit boring tbh, I’m not even excited to see them do it

1 Like

Ah really! Well to each their own! I loved all the side stories going on with it also tho

1 Like

I’m still gonna watch all of it, because I’m interested in Lady Danbury’s story, I never liked the Queen to be honest, because this story and the Queens contradicts what I learned from the second season of Bridgerton so far

1 Like

I love brimsley and need more of his story too!

1 Like

Eeh, so far it’s just another gay character in a period drama … for me he’s just another Thomas Barrow

1 Like