The Selection - General Chat

he also called one pretty tho, so will stunning or pretty win? xd

3 Likes

I think stunning means more than pretty ā€¦

3 Likes

fair. but maybe heā€™ll be bias to those he has met before then, hmmm!? donā€™t count out the girls he had an interaction with just yet.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not all guys are theā€¦
Its in the Future!!!

2 Likes

Also, kinda would love to have a ball, would make Leon take Andrea out for a dance. And maybe make the other guards dance with some girls as well.
ā€œThereā€™s only one prince, two if the other one feels like it, what are the other poor girls suppose to do, stand and wait their turn? Weā€™re here to protect them, might as well give them a fun time while weā€™re hereā€.

3 Likes

Well and Iā€™m going to be honest I have other plans for Azra lol

2 Likes

Who knows tho!! I suppose she hasnā€™t even interacted with bEckett

2 Likes

Just pushes another girl away. ā€œMy turn nowā€

2 Likes

I could see that in a way, maybe not pushing someone but she can be pretty blunt soooo

2 Likes

But again she has her eyes on someone else as of now

2 Likes

Iā€™ll hereby give you permission to cut my character off if we ever need to make a transition from one conversation to the other lol.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

She came with a plan, smart girl.

2 Likes

Azra probably wouldnā€™t want any of the girls to hate her though that much so she would be more passive aggressive

2 Likes

Well not in the beginning, she was definitely here to win the heart of the prince but I think she had a change of plans after the first night but like I said I guess she hasnā€™t talked to Beckett yet sooo

2 Likes

Tbf Alviva would just quietly walk away and be like ā€œohā€¦okeā€.

Sanure would be like. "Rude, mind the attitude, bye bestie :v: (the prince)

Elena would hiss then walk away but only if itā€™s with the prince, otherwise sheā€™ll go full bish mode.

Leon wouldnā€™t be in a interaction with anyone important

Eloise would lecture her about her behaviour and how itā€™s not a fitted way for the future queen to act.

3 Likes

Lol, my goal is to make sanura become besties with the prince lol.

2 Likes

How responsible of her! Future Queen should go to Eloise just for this Mn

2 Likes

I love that!!!

2 Likes