The Selection Sign Ups [Reboot]

Original Idea by @Skyler2 and @Megan that @Madilnel and I are rebooting

Illea was built on the ashes of the former United States, which was destroyed after losing World War III to China. The resulting country (the American State of China) rebuffed an invasion from Russia which led the entire area of North America to be led by one man: George Illea. George declared himself king and Illea was born. Illea spans from the bottom tip of Central America all the way up to the northernmost parts of Canada. It is cut up into 18 provinces, some named after their old names (ex. Carolina is named after South and North Carolina) and some are more difficult to figure out.

After the war, a society was formed putting people in castes. Castes are what separates the different kinds of people and your social ranking in the world. Illea is divided up into 8 different castes. Once you are born into your caste, you are destined to your caste and the only way you can move is through marriage or through the selection.

Castes

Ones: Royalty and Religious Figures

Twos: Celebrities, Athletes, Pop Stars, Politicians, and Military and Police Officers

Threes: Scientists, Doctors, Philosophers, Writers, and Other Educated Professionals

Fours: Business Owners and Managers

Fives: Performers

Sixes: Secretaries, Housekeepers, Seamstresses, Cooks and Clerks

Sevens: Manual Laborers

Eights: Homeless People, the Sick, and other Undesirables - 8s are not allowed to participate in The Selection

Provinces
  1. Angeles - @angelic :star:
  2. Atlin - @GlitterFist
  3. Bankston - @angelic
  4. Belcourt - @katabasis
  5. Carolina - @Littlefeets :star:
  6. Columbia - @anon82166736 :star:
  7. Dakota - @dearest
  8. Dominica - @novella :star:
  9. Hansport - @CerealKiller :star:
  10. Hudson - @celestialkitten :star:
  11. Kent - @anon93806337 :star:
  12. Lakedon - @phnx :star:
  13. Midston - @raviola :star:
  14. Panama - @BlondeGlassesGirl :star:
  15. Sota - @GlitterFist :star:
  16. Tammins - @Kunimitzzu :star:
  17. Whites - @paige :star:
  18. Zuni - @phnx
  19. Ottaro - @Caticorn
Tags

@benitz786 @angelic @fal.renet1398 @aesthetic @Dusk @BrookieK @Littlefeets @SageHeart @anon82166736 @BlondeGlassesGirl @raviola @Jass @Rose @phnx @Caticorn @celestialkitten @MeghanWrites @GlitterFist @metanoia @Etherwalker

Rules

No violence/sabotaging/killing others
Please do not act out if you are sent home, it isn’t personal
Please let us know if you cannot be active, we will leave your character untouched during that time
For now you can only have one character, if we need more we will let you know then
Once clothes are off, time skip

If you want to be the candidate for your province, you must reserve a province before signing up!!

As you can tell, we have cut down on how many people can participate. This is because things got a bit chaotic before. This means everyone can only have 1 character for now and it is first come first serve

Anyone that was in this before can have their character transferred after reserving their province (:

FaceClaims

Some Changes:

• You can now create staff members who can interact with everyone. This can include guards, maids/butlers, cooks, and whatever else you can come up with.
  • It takes place modern day. There was a bit of confusion before, but there are iPhones, computers, etc.
  • The number of Selection spots have been cut down. It went from 35 to 18 (nearly in half) to make this go by a little faster and make it easier on me and Maddy.
  • It will not take as long. We are aiming for this to be done about 2 weeks from the start. This is our way of trying to ensure that it stays fun and entertaining, and that it doesn’t die out.

Official RP :arrow_down:

13 Likes

Omgomgomgomg.

2 Likes

Can I reserve for Angeles? And Transfer Ashlyn Kane? Or would I have to re sign her up?

3 Likes

Reserve Panama for my previous character Payton Thomas!!! Do I have to fill out the form again?

2 Likes

Reserve Carolina, and I would like to transfer Gemma over please!

2 Likes

@BlondeGlassesGirl @angelic I can transfer your characters (: but if you want to make a staff member you need to fill out sign ups again

4 Likes

Reserve Belcourt please

5 Likes

Oh my gosh the queen is joining us this time around. :joy:

6 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Ooh! Can I reserve Dakota?

4 Likes

:joy: Lmao nooo I’m just a peasant, you are more queenly than me.

6 Likes

Oh girl. Pa-lease. :joy: I mean, you might as well just sign up to be the queen.

5 Likes

:joy: Tempting offer but I like peasents like myself :wink: I wanted to join last time because I love the book series (and the movies are coming soon!) but I didn’t have enough time.

4 Likes

I know! I’m sooooo excited! I literally have never clicked so fast on an RP

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:! can i reserve midst and transfer eileen?

2 Likes

Can I reserve for Lakedon?

2 Likes

I will be making the princes younger bro woop

2 Likes

Queen is dead but could be a younger princess

3 Likes

I’m just curious, but will the girls each have their own maids like in the previous RP? I’m wondering since I liked the interactions I had written between Gemma and the maids she had, and I was beginning to develop her maids more as characters themselves.

5 Likes

oh I completely forgot about that part :joy: thanks for reminding me

but yes, that will be a part of the RP, and I will add that to the sign ups as well thanks (:

6 Likes