The Selection - Signups

Here’s a switch line:

Her mother married her father to settle a long-time rivalry between another family.

1 Like

Cool that works :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nicee okay, Off to finish my second! Also, When I do bring her in can I be dramatic in her entrance?

1 Like

Sure. But still try to make sure to generally follow what’s been set for the current day in this post.

Cause it’s what would’ve happened for all of the selected girls. (The post before it would’ve been when the girls chosen were announced. It just won’t include your girl, but it can give you an idea of what she would’ve seen during the announcement)

1 Like

Gotcha!

1 Like

Just saying, her dad wouldn’t be there with her when arriving back at the palace. He’d still be back in their home province. Only the girls and not their families travel to the palace.

1 Like

Fixing, One moment.

:scream:
Woah guys this is impressive
There’s only 4 provinces left

2 Likes

Speaking of having just a few provinces left that haven’t been reserved, I want to check in with those of you who have reserved, but haven’t submitted.

How’s it going guys? Need any help with your characters or have any questions? Anything I can do to help your character creation process? Keep in mind, this is not me wanting to rush you or anything, I’m just checking in to see how things are going.

2 Likes

Been super busy and kind of lacking ideas tbh :weary: I think though, I kinda have a decent idea for my dakota girl so I think I can get her submitted today!

2 Likes

Ooooo azras roomie

2 Likes

:thinking: Roomie?
Azra doesn’t have a roomie though

2 Likes

Yeah, all rooms are single, right?

1 Like

Yes, each girl has her own bedroom (with a bathroom as well).
Technically, the girls can have one of their maids stay in their room throughout the night to be there if she needs anything (which is up to the preference of the girl), but that’s the closest they would have to a roommate.

1 Like

I figured. Wren will be a fan.

1 Like

No worries. If I can help in any way, please let me know!
I just want to have in mind how the remaining reserves are coming along before planning for a time skip.

Awesome!
I’m looking forward to seeing her

1 Like

Wait isn’t sota supposed to be

1 Like

Oops read it wrong

1 Like

Ignore me

1 Like

Each girl has a private room. The names next to each other in the room assignments would be across the hall from each other, not in the same room. (Like, Azra’s room is across the hall from the girl from Sota’s room, and between Andrea and Samira’s rooms) The dark lines on the assignments are to show that it’s separate hallways

1 Like