The Seven Deadly Sins (Not the anime)

I’m sure you know the seven deadly sins, even if you’re not religious, but I’ll list them anyway. Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Lust and Greed. Now, you guys that believe need to help me out. @Discussions

4 Likes

@Bexs, here we are.

1 Like

Help you out with what? (For those who are curious)

1 Like

Just how they tie into the Bible.

1 Like

Well…the sins were meant as a guide to tell people what NOT to do, at least it did like around the time of Canterbury Tales or whatever it’s called

1 Like

Ahh, interesting.

1 Like

Like don’t get too greedy or sleeping around is bad or something but this is not my area of expertise

1 Like

I think they tie into the Bible as an indicator or instruction as to what to avoid because they can be destructive. For example, resting isn’t bad for you, but not wanting to ever work nor do anything (slothfulness) isn’t good because you can lose your job, have health problems caused by being excessively physically inactive, no one can depend on you to help them with anything, etc. Eating and enjoying food isn’t a sin, either, but gluttony is when you’re never satisfied, overeating, and that can also lead to a lot of pain and suffering with health problems, being too greedy to share, even when another person is starving, etc.

1 Like

As in just a discussion about the sins?

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Wouldn’t adding a group tag help in the OP?

1 Like

Oohh, yeah.

1 Like

Yup.

Also, sloth is TOTALLY my sin. HAHA

1 Like

Hahaha! Mine too.

1 Like

(high five)

1 Like

:raised_back_of_hand:t2:

1 Like

My little sister probably thinks I’m glutton, lol. Seriously?

1 Like

Why is that?

1 Like

Because I eat a lot when she’s around. I’m literally 90lbs, though. I can’t gain weight.

1 Like

HAHAHA. I don’t how much that it. Though gluttony is also for those who spend a lot too.

1 Like