The Sims 4 Discussion Thread

This thread is for all The Sims 4 lovers. I myself have the game and have over I believe 2000 mods in my game and I for some reason think I need more :joy: This thread is just for discussing about The Sims 4 from cool mod sights, upcoming updates, packs, The Sims 5, etc etc.

I feel like a lot of people don’t play The Sims 4 or know about it so this is my way of introducing it to some people.

8 Likes

Moved this to the gaming section :video_game:

1 Like

j

4 Likes

Jesus Christ :joy:
I only have the Sims 4

2 Likes

I own evry DLC pack for evry game and most stuff in the sims 3 store. what is left I kinda dont wanna have

3 Likes

So would you say the Sims 3 is your favorite Sims game in the franchise?

1 Like

No sims 2 is the best

2 Likes

It was a big evolotion from sims 1. sims 3 just build on it but was not that impressing compared to sims 2. and sims 4 was just one big disapointment. when it started out it was not just worse then sims 3 but worse than sims 2. and almost not better than 1. it have come after it since though.

2 Likes

I agree I like sims 2 but to be fair for some reason out of all the sims so far I like sims 4 the best then sims 2.

3 Likes

anyone exited about paralives

3 Likes

Yes. I do t know if I’m thrilled about it but it looks awesome so far so I definitely want to play it and see what it’s like

2 Likes

I can’t wait to play it

2 Likes

What’s Paralives?

a indie game kinda like sims. and it looks so awesome. here is the youtube channel. you gotta look at the videos. unfortently there is no date for when it comes out

2 Likes

Probably won’t get it.

I think it looks amazing. and sims needs compatision. they have been alone on the market always. Will wright who made Sims. himself once said he was disapointed sims did not have compatision

I play it and I have started adding mods to my game.

3 Likes

Pro Tip: When it comes to ad.fly do not turn on notifications!! Just ‘x’ it out, click next and patiently wait for it to redirect you. You might have to refresh it.

2 Likes

Good to know!

2 Likes

Looks interesting! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes