The Sims 4: Island Living

The Sims 4: Island Living is an expansion pack that is part of The Sims 4 franchise. It brings mermaids to the game, on top of a lot of traits, character traits, new furniture, a new world, and much more. I will post a video about the pack below. I haven’t played this pack all the way through yet but it is a fun game so far.

Game trailer:

Game Review:

@/Discussions

1 Like

Oooh… I have this game. I’ll watch the review later though, when I’m home.

1 Like

Okay cool, I need to watch it later as well.

1 Like

Okay. I’ll remind ya.

Haha

So this is me at the supermarket (weekly shop) and we must have large coffees while we do it. Ha. Anyway, the barista at the coffee cart outside the supermarket was super into Sims too. Hahaha. Had a long conversation about it while she made the coffee. Hehehehe

1 Like

Lol thanks! That is a fun trip! Coffee does sound good. I might get some tomorrow.

1 Like

The world itself is gorgeous, some of the build/buy is decent, but that’s it for me. The gameplay it has didn’t interest me that much. Outside of Sulani the pack is basically useless, so I basically only use it as a holiday destination for my sims, which is fun, but there are expansions that really changed my whole game a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember parts of it being a letdown. It’s still a good pack though.

2 Likes

True, I still like it and I enjoy having it in my game, but it’s not in my list of favourites (that are seasons and eco lifestyle)

2 Likes

Seasons and uni for me.

2 Likes

Yep, I like playing with certain ones too but Island Living is not one of my favorites either.

2 Likes

@Gamers Do you know about this expansion pack? Do you have it?

2 Likes

Yes, I do

2 Likes

Yep, I have it as well. I actually haven’t played the full storyline for that pack yet. Same goes for a lot of the packs I have. I like the fact you can make mermaids in this pack more so then in Sims 3. Though I hope we can get a CAS update for the all of the occult sims.

2 Likes

I know the feeling there.

1 Like

Yep, I mean to do it but I always forget.

1 Like

HAHAHA. Whereas I just do my normal thing and just use the elements from the games.

1 Like

LoL yep! Me and Liz mainly make our OC’s in Sims 4

1 Like

That’s a cool idea

1 Like

Yep, we are currently making our Harry Potter OC’s right now with the spellcaster pack.

1 Like

Ooooh

1 Like