The Sims Challenge Events

This thread is for the Sim’s Challenges! I will be posting below some polls to figure out how the challenge thread will play out structure-wise. The reason I made a different thread for this event is due to the fact the challenges will run much differently than the contest thread which will be open at a later time.

As you can see the game generation is up to you! If you prefer to play Sims 3 then go with that one. If you want to play the challenge on multiple generations of the game then go for it! Some challenges are limited for the app games but I’m going to work with @liyahsdiamond on keeping up with the live events and daily tasks in the apps. This way those who play the apps will still get to play the challenges. Since some of the multi-generation challenges can work on the apps.

I’m going to be setting up some pills for you to vote on. These polls will decide the time allotted for challenge, the challenge we will play, and so on. I will be using the @SimmersClub for this event. It’s the revamped version of the contest tag. Please join the tag if you wish to keep up with the events. I’m going to make a separate post for the polls. Since it’s going to be a few of them setup.

@Gaming (Tag anyone you think might be interested in doing this!)

7 Likes

Sorry, everyone, I must put the event challenge on hold until the mods I use are cleared. I’m downloading some to temporarily replace a few aspirations, traits, and careers until Kiara’s mods are fully updated. That doesn’t mean we can’t go through the polls to pick which challenges to go with for the main Sims games. That will be my next step for the time being until everything is cleared.

@SimmersClub

5 Likes

How you going? Should this be on pause?

Also, added the sims tag.

2 Likes

It’s going good! I got most of the mods updated. I should be able to start this up in a little while.

2 Likes

Poll Time

So, we will be starting the polls for the first challenge events! You will have a month to complete the event. If you need extra time that is completely good with me! You have free rein on what to do with your Sims as long as it fits the challenge. Some challenges won’t be used due to them having mods incorporated into them since not everyone uses mods. If you have suggestions then list them below for the next event!

List of the different Challenges:

• Not So Berry Challenge
  • Differences in the Family Tree
  • Career Legacy Challenge
  • Mystical Motherhood Challenge
  • Astrology Challenge
  • Animal Kingdom Challenge
  • Celebacy Challenge
  • Tiny Living Challenge
  • Zodiac Sign Challenge

0 voters

@SimmersClub

4 Likes

Honestly I’ll probably need 2 years to complete a generational challenge, but it’ll be so fun to try these!

2 Likes

I know what you mean! I’ve barely gotten out of one generation yet.

1 Like

There’s a family I’ve been playing since last year and I’m only on generation 3 :joy:

1 Like

Nice, I haven’t gotten to that yet. I like making characters which tires me out on the actual game play.

1 Like

Same, along with building houses I never use

1 Like

I started the career one this month :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Oh nice! How is it going so far?

1 Like

It’s sooo fun actually but it’s taking me quite a while. I did start my second gen

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like