The Singing Thread! 🎤

This is inspired by the singing threads in the lounge section who are owned by Passie, Eliza, and Fraud, so if you want to listen to them sing and they’re not here, make sure to reach for that regular badge right there :sunglasses:

Hello! Do you like to sing? Do you want to brag to people that you have such a beautiful voice? :sunglasses: Or do you want to get feedback from people to improve your singing? Well, welcome to the Singing Thread!

How will this work?

So basically, anyone can sign up as a “singer.” Anyone can also request a song, either to someone specific or not. If the song isn’t requested to anyone in particular, then anyone can claim and sing it! People can also give feedback if they want and help our singers improve. We love to see them grow, don’t we?

If enough people are interested, I’ll make a wiki post where you can put your name on and genres you like to sing!

I’m also planning that monthly or so, we can host a “singing competition” where people can pass a recording of themselves singing. It’s going to be rad to have a singer of the month or something :eyes:

Hoping this won’t fail or I’ll be in abyssal shame-

8 Likes

OMG THIS SEEMS RAD SM
BUT WAIT I HAVENT READ IT WAITWIAT

3 Likes

Me: I can’t sing

Also me: Can I sign up? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hiii, please edit this post with your username, genre, and vocal range if you want to sign up!

Format

[ details="@username"]
Vocal Range:
Genre:
Other:

You can also link your future recordings for people to come back to!
[ /details]

Singers

@sunflower.flow

Vocal Range: F3 - C5
Genre: Musicals, Pop Songs (more on indie), and Ballad
Other:

@Caticorn

Vocal Range: B4-D6
Genre: Musical theatre, pop, rock
Other: I’ll sing in any language

5 Likes

I have no clue what my vocal range is…

But my genre are musicals, pop songs (not all of them, more indie music vibes) and ballads

3 Likes

I got distracted with the TV and I forgot to turn it into a wiki post, I’m very sorry

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to check one’s vocal range…?

3 Likes

Go to youtube :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
Not really tho but ytube literally has everything so-

2 Likes

This seems rad and I wanna do it but yk I got a thing called :sparkles:Insecurities :sparkles:

3 Likes

Aha samee and i wanted to do it too but like not good singer sm :smile:
frick insecurities sm do it court

3 Likes

What makes you think im a good singer :grinning:

3 Likes

Your vocie is so soft i heard in vcs ok :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh I- :grinning: I forgot we used to vc a lot lmao
soft voice or not you dont know if I can sing or not :sob:

2 Likes

Yes but still your vouce is beautiful ok shhh

2 Likes

Lmao thank you thank you.
I may or may not do it. but you should do it :triumph:

2 Likes

No eweweweewweiejdijxjd

2 Likes

I believe in youuu

2 Likes

i soUND VERY UNRAD OK
K BYE :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man::running_man:

2 Likes

No sing :triumph:

@Nil wheres my song u were supposed to give me in pms huhuhuhuh?

2 Likes

I think that both of your voices are going to sound beautiful! No worries, it’s a thread to learn and have fun. I’m not a singer either but I really like singing.

5 Likes