The Sunflower Coffee Shop (Your opinions on me)🌻☕

I mean, why not, right?

You can also ask me a question, if you like. :sunflower: :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

youre really sweet and have good advice <3

Thanks! :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: I’m glad that my advice is helpful. It isn’t always easy to give advice, especially if you don’t know what the other person is going through, but I try. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Did she just say bread of death?

1 Like

Yep!
‘Pan de muerto’ (bread of the dead or bread of death) is a delicious sweet bread that is eaten on Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) to honor people who have died.

It’s this:

2 Likes

Youre absolutely amazing and so sweet. We really need to revive that pm we started. Ill pm you again if you want.

Yes! Please do. And thanks for the kind words! :sunflower: :sunflower:

You remind me of Marie Mjolnir from Soul Eater. Thats good. Shes really sweet and a really strong character. And she loves the color yellow!
Here she is:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/souleater/images/4/48/Marie_Mjolnir_Profile.png/revision/latest?cb=20161130034835

Awesome! I’ll look her up right now. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

That looks so good! I bet Dia de Muertos is awesome. Don’t you guys go to cemeteries and leave things at the graves of relatives?

1 Like

Some families do! Many people also cook the deceased person’s favorite meal and set out a place at the table for them.
Most families set up an altar at home with flowers, pan de muerto, colorful tissue paper flags, and a picture of the deceased person. It’s a nice way to remember those who have passed away.

1 Like

What do they do with the meal they set out? It’s not like the person will eat it…

True!! :joy_cat: :joy_cat:
For example, at work this year, the Spanish teachers were in charge of setting up an altar for the school cafeteria cook who passed away earlier this year.
They made food and everything, and at the end of the celebration, we all shared the food.

2 Likes

That’s so sweet!

Added some tags

nude reveal when?

Ew, like why would you even want to see that? :nauseated_face:

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

5. I think you seem really cool and sweet! I want to be closer friends :)

Thanks!
I’d love to make new friends! Send me a PM, even though I’m kind of bad at continuing 1-on-1 PMs, but I’ll try my best. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

6. You seem chill, cool, a bit blunt, but hardworking at your job. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I might seem blunt sometimes when I have strong opinions about something, but I don’t like being rude or hurting anyone’s feelings, so I always feel guilty about it afterwards if I unintentionally seemed rude or harsh.

7. youre really sweet! whats your favorite type of coffee?

Cappuccino, iced latte, and frappuccino.
I never drink coffee without milk/creamer or sugar.

Closed due to inactivity