The Third Interactive Story Event 📖 ✍

Welcome to my Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-02-23T16:00:00Z

What is it?

It’s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. I’ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

I’ll post a part of the story. Then there’ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, I’ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then I’ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes there’ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please don’t spam it. I’ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isn’t part of the story.

I only deleted the options that will lead you directly to an ending that you already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

I’ve prepared a few different endings and I don’t want them to be for nothing, so this event will take place at least 4 times. Unless you really hate it, then of course we’ll just act as if this never took place :see_no_evil: I’ll just delete the choices that you’ve already chosen the next time.
I tried to write stories in different genres, but it’s a first for me in most of the genres because I’ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, I’ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in it…sorryy but I’ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope it’s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
I’ll make some polls at the end to find out how much y’all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event

Tags

@Announcements
@Dying_Dreams
@CelestialKitten
@Hanna1
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Mysteria
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221

10 Likes

Ohh, looking forward to it I really enjoyed reading the last 2 but missed most of the polls so I will put this on watching now :eyes:

1 Like

I hope I will be able to make it! This game is really fun. :grin::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

1 Like

I can tag you at every poll, if you want? :smiley_cat:

1 Like

I’m glad you like it :see_no_evil::blush:

1 Like

This is very interesting, can you tag me in the polls?

1 Like

I would appreciate that!

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Can you please tag me in every poll?

1 Like

I won’t make it, so please don’t tag me

2 Likes

can you tag meh? :eyes:

1 Like

This sounds interesting! Hopefully I will make it, can you tag me?

2 Likes

You’re already on my list because you voted on the poll last time :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’re 17 and holidays are about to start. It’s time to decide how you’ll spend part of them! You can either travel with or without your family. Travelling without your family comes with first having to prove to your parents that you’re old enough to do that. Travelling with your family comes with having to gather enough money for all of you.

• Travel with family
  • Travel without family

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia

3 Likes

You decide to travel alone, but first you have to prove that you’re responsible. Your parents want you to get good grades and look after your brother one evening before they let you go alone.
The last exam of the school year is tomorrow and your parents aren’t home today so you have to look after your brother. However, your best friend is coming over in a few minutes! She knows your parents aren’t home so she expects you to host a little party and invited your closest friends. Your brother offers to open the door when you hear the door bell. You tell him to stay and you stand up from the table where you’ve been studying the whole afternoon. At the door, there’s your best friend with three others. Will you let them all in?

• Yes, all of them.
  • No, none of them.
  • No, just your best friend.

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia

5 Likes

You let in your best friend and try to keep the others out. Your best friend is angry at you and starts putting away your school stuff. “We could have just studied together! Why didn’t you let them in?” Your brother is a bit insecure because your friend’s shouting, so he leaves. You’re annoyed because you should be studying but instead you have to listen to your best friend blaming you for a missed chance to hang out with her crush.
You didn’t really do well on your exam the next day, but that wasn’t the worst that has happened. When your friend started shouting, your brother didn’t just leave the room, he left the house! He went over to your neigbors and they called your parents. Needless to say that they weren’t happy about the whole situation. The worst of all was the fight with your best friend. Looks like you won’t be going on vacation with her although your parents would have let you go with her.
Now you’re stuck with your family on a trip to the beach. On the bright side, only your parents and your little brother are coming with you, because your older brother has a summer job.
Arriving at your hotel, everything seems quite joyful. There are many other people, some seem to be in your age group. In the hallway to your room are some people talking really loudly. You keep your eyes on the floor because you don’t want them to think that you’re listening to their conversation. A bad idea because you’re bumping directly into one of them. You mumble a quiet “Sorry” before trying to walk away. As expected, you hear them laughing before someone says “You’re new here, aren’t you?” You turn around and smile a bit, nodding. You first look at

• The girl to your right
  • The boy to your left

0 voters

If it isn’t obvious enough: this is the poll for a love interest.

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia

5 Likes

It’s really close so I’m waiting for more people to vote :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

He smiles back at you. “I’m Alex.” he says and shakes your hand. The others introduce themselves. You get a few informations about the activities for teens here before you leave them.
A few hours later, it’s time for dinner. Together with your family, you enter the big dining room. On the right you see many different types of food, it’s a self-service restaurant. It smells delicious! Your father finds a free table and your little brother is the first to run to the food. You look around the room and see a familiar face: Alex. He’s sitting on a table closer to the food than your table. He hasn’t seen you yet, do you want to keep staring?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia

6 Likes

You manners tell you to look away. You take a quick look at the girl next to him, who’s probably his sister. Then you look around to find something else to look at. You’re little brother is still walking from the pizza slices to the burgers, unable to decide what he should eat. Someone calls your name and you turn your head to see Alex waving.

Your mother has watched you and nods as you stand up from your table. A bit hesistant you walk over to Alex and his family. “Hey, nice to see you again” he says before introducing his sister and his mother. “We’re playing volleyball tomorrow at the beach. Do you want to come with us?” “Sure” you answer, feeling a bit stupid for being so uncommunicative. The situation gets even more embarassing when you hear your stomach growling. Yes, Alex, his sister and his mother heard it too. His sister giggles and gives you the best advice this evening: “Maybe you should get something to eat.” You nod and smile at the mother before you walk away. Did Alex look a bit sad because you walked away or are you just overthinking this situation? Whatever, you’re hungry.
This might be a good time to get to know you better. Do you want to know more about you?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221
@StarMaryGoth
@Jass
@Secretz
@sofia

4 Likes

Let’s see…you go to a regular high school. You’re pretty cool so you have a few good friends. However, you could work a bit on your grades as you want to earn enough money in the future to move to a bigger city. Last year you were too busy with being the Queen of school. But for now, you just want to get your mind off things. That includes your ex-boyfriend. You two had a pretty exhausting break-up. He cheated, you ignored him for weeks, he tried to get you back, you went back to him, he cheated again. Whatever, it’s all in the past. The break-up didn’t hurt your status at school, it made you even cooler! All the boys want you, but…well…you don’t.

Back to the food! You’re just about to get your next plate full of food, trying to decide if you want fries or salad. “Take the fries.” You jump and turn around. Alex stands right behind you, smiling innocently. “You scared me!” you say while giving him an angry glance before turning back to the fries. “Sorry, I just saw you walking and wanted to talk to you. I have something else to say that I couldn’t say in front of my mother.” You take some fries, acting as if you’re ignoring him. “Come on, don’t be angry at me for wanting to talk to you. My friends are having a bonfire party at the beach later, do you want to come with us?”

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tags

@Dying_Dreams
@Duckling
@mira_bella
@MeghanWrites
@Eccentric
@Nessie
@SkyWalker
@Aprilt221