The Thread for Reopening Threads

Yeah, feel free to do so!

2 Likes

Great!
Can we reopen the Describe your favorite song without naming it thread? I have a different favorite song that the one I had last year, and want to add it.

3 Likes

Sure, sounds like a rad contribution, Iā€™ll go ahead and open it for you right now!
Update: I have reopened it!

3 Likes

I think maybe we should hold off on reopening any more for now. Not 'cause the activity would be awesome, but 'cause thatā€™s not the point of this thread. El started this to take suggestions for threads and then vote on them, rather than just open them straight up.

Sure, we can reopen threads if the creator says okay and the person wanting it can prove the they have a plan to revive the thread and not just watch it close again in a couple of months. This thread is still all good opening since itā€™s already done and hopefully Cati is all good with it, but yeah, maybe we reopen threads the normal way we have in the pastā€¦ at least for now?

3 Likes

Okay, fair enough. That does make sense. In that case though, I think it would be better to close this thread as well!

1 Like

Possibly, though maybe check with El to see if she wants to revive it? (shrug) I donā€™t know.

1 Like