The Truman Show

The Truman Show is a 1998 psychological comedy about Truman Burbank(Jim Carrey), a man living an ordinary life…or so he thinks. In reality, he’s living on a movie set, with everyone and everything around him being fake. He eventually realizes this, and sets out to figure out what’s going on. Have you seen this movie? Do you want to if you haven’t? What did you think?
@ Discussions @ ScreenSloths

2 Likes

wha-

my mind is just trying to process it. i thought the truman show was an actual show that is occasionally mentioned…never watched it

1 Like

Nope! It’s a movie.

1 Like

wow… my mind is actually blown :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s even a delusion called The Truman Delusion.

1 Like

oh gosh…i need to leave beofre my mind blows again >~<

i promise these past two posts were not sarcastic.
at least, not in my mind. (maybe the wow was but otherwise these posts are not sarcastic)

1 Like

You’re really shocked, aren’t you.

1 Like

yeah…i think i am :grimacing: :sweat_smile: like my mind is ‘like wow thats interesting, never knew that and now my mind is trying to process that, thats cool i guess’ but im not like ‘OMG MY LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE’ or ‘okay, moving on now’ im not so shocked that my life has changed but now i know the truth about this movie and what its about

1 Like

It’s a great movie. I’ve seen it twice.

2 Likes

cool! well thanks for educating me :]

1 Like

Here’s the trailer.

1 Like

Oh I heard of that movie, but I don’t think I watched that Jim Carrey movie before.

1 Like

I recommend it.

1 Like

I have seen this movie!

1 Like

What did you think?

1 Like

It’s a good movie! I really liked it.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it twice!

1 Like

It´s one of my favs. I also recommend The Matrix, Dark City, The Game, eXistenZ and The Island. :wink:

1 Like

Added tags (wink)

1 Like

Oh, thanks!

1 Like