The Ultimate Music Quiz

Oh, thanks!

1 Like

Answers

1. Which of these artists died before they were 30?
    XXXTentacion was 20, Buddy Holly was 22, Amy Winehouse was 27, and Avicii was 28. The others were 30+.
  2. Shawn Carter is the real name of Lil Wayne - true or false?
    False, it is actually Jay-Z.

Questions

13. Roger Taylor is the drummer in which band?
  • Pearl Jam
  • Queen
  • The Rolling Stones
  • The Who

0 voters

14. True or false, Stormzy headlined Friday night on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival 2019?
  • True
  • False

0 voters

Make sure to watch the thread, please?!

Previous voters:
@Beauty_Fool, @FuzilladeBlue, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @elixr, @Littlefeets, @LoneWolf, @MichiTheThird, @RainyDay, @Skyler2, @Unknown_writer, @unsungcheerio

Online-ites:
@Cadborosa, @bpalmer, @OhSumana

4 Likes

Answers

1. Roger Taylor is the drummer in which band?
    Queen
  2. True or false, Stormzy headlined Friday night on the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury Festival 2019?
    True

Questions

15. Which of these artists have sang a James Bond theme song?
  • Alicia Keys
  • Billie Eilish
  • Duran Duran
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Johnny Cash
  • Pet Shop Boys
  • Radiohead
  • Rita Coolidge

0 voters

16. Rihanna’s hit Umbrella was originally written with which other popstar in mind?
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Britney Spears

0 voters

Sorry, I lost votes. Please vote again.

Previous voters:
@Beauty_Fool, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @elixr, @LoneWolf, @RainyDay, @Unknown_writer, @unsungcheerio

Online-ites/possible users who voted:
@Kristi, @SmaugTheBarrelRider, @Tellyg47, @anon68003072, @Bexs, @raviola, @bpalmer, @Edelgard, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Bluecookies, @Some_Kid, @Badass_Saasha, @WolfGamerGirl37

2 Likes

@Littlefeets, I think you may have forgotten to press vote now. (wink)

2 Likes

It seems I did :sweat_smile:
A random guess is better than not having an answer in there at all

3 Likes

Very true, very true indeed.

3 Likes

I’m sooooo sorry guys!

I had just closed the polls and was posting then answers when I stupidly edited instead. Thus, losing all the votes. SORRY. Would you mind please voting/answering these questions again?

Previous voters:
@Beauty_Fool, @FuzilladeBlue, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @elixr, @Littlefeets, @LoneWolf, @MichiTheThird, @OhSumana, @Ouijaloveletters, @lollipoplady, @RainyDay, @Rose24, @Skyler2, @Unknown_writer, @unsungcheerio

Online-ites/possible users who voted:
@Kristi, @SmaugTheBarrelRider, @Tellyg47, @anon68003072, @Bexs, @raviola, @bpalmer

5 Likes

Answers

1. Which of these artists have sang a James Bond theme song?
    Alicia Keys, Billie Eilish, Duran Duran, and Rita Coolidge
  2. Rihanna’s hit Umbrella was originally written with which other popstar in mind?
    Britney Spears

1 Like

Questions

17. Musical artists are known for having stage names. But who are these two different artists known as around the world - Paul David Hewson & Robert Allen Zimmerman
  • Bob Dylan
  • Bob Geldof
  • Bob Marley
  • Bono
  • David Bowie
  • Elton John
  • Jimi Hendrix
  • R. Kelly

0 voters

18. Which lyric is next in this song: “Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life? Say yes, say yes, 'cause I need to know…”
  • “Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no”
  • You say I’ll never get your blessin’ 'til the day I die

0 voters

Make sure to watch the thread, please?!

Previous voters:
@Beauty_Fool, @Badass_Saasha, @FuzilladeBlue, @CerealKiller, @liyahsdiamond, @elixr, @LoneWolf, @MichiTheThird, @OhSumana, @Ouijaloveletters, @RainyDay, @Skyler2, @Unknown_writer

Online-ites:
@Nil, @Some_Kid, @astxrism

8 Likes

Sorry @Littlefeets, thought I should tell you that you forgot to hit vote now again. (wink)

4 Likes

I’m just gonna remove your post 'cause I wish people wouldn’t share the answers before the poll is closed, whether they are right or wrong.

3 Likes

The amount of tiktoks I’ve seen of BNHA with those lines in the 18th question

2 Likes

Pfft-

2 Likes

Sorry @LoneWolf, thought I should tell you that you forgot to hit vote now. (wink)

1 Like

Oh, oops

2 Likes

tough luck, my friend, but the answer’s still no~ :musical_note: You got the song stuck in my head now~

1 Like

I’m sorry! I won’t do that again

1 Like

No worries, though still didn’t do. I was giving you the option of scrolling back up and pressing it.

1 Like