The Username Scenario Game

Someone should use all these scenarios as prompts and write a fanfic

1 Like

Awwww, I is sad now

2 Likes

funnily enough, I hooked my bf to RP with me, but we’re doing it only over PM first and he tagged me recently enough for him not to only make the list, but to also be the lover

2 Likes

OMG! That’d be amazing.

2 Likes

I would make one but this one is better (: Also Ima need a short paragraph of this playing out.

2 Likes

LMAO!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah that’s the duty of singles like me

3 Likes

HEHEHE. With what I know about you since join, yeah, I can go along with this.

I know, right. Since Levi mentioned it yesterday, I kinda wanna write fanfics to all these scenarios on this thread.

2 Likes

It’s Valentine’s!

4 Likes

Not true. @meekepeek COME SAY IT’S NOT TRUE

2 Likes

I would only dump you into water and then jump after you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Lol. I had to really dig.

This took me all the way back to October to gather. xD

4 Likes

That is gon be one toxic relationship

2 Likes

LMAO! :rofl: Hey, I follow the rules, I go by the mentions as they’re listed down. I don’t assign them. Also, I’m all for chocolate and roses. I’d share the love.

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA. I know. I was only saying that it was funnily ironic that both of ours were different. HAHAHA

2 Likes

Random question for those of you who have replied on this thread. The idea was suggested yesterday on this thread and it has been floating around a lot in my mind since.

I was wondering if I should I should make a fan-fic thread where I can write up little stories involving each of these scenarios. Of course, it wouldn’t involve any of you doing anything. If you wanna read and talk about it then that’s up to you. But yeah, just wondered what you thought?

Do you think I should?
  • Yeah, that’d be a laugh
  • Yeah, if you want to
  • Up to you
  • Not sure
  • Nah, don’t it

0 voters

Thread posters:

@raviola, @elixr, @Ouijaloveletters, @lollipoplady, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @benitz786, @Littlefeets, @OhSumana, @CerealKiller, @ethereal, @WolfGamerGirl37, @anon68003072, @Tina.G, @Kristi, @Megan, @Meekepeek, @Rose24, @idiot.exe, @Danielle318, @astxrism, @MichiTheThird, @Caticorn, @unsungcheerio

2 Likes

YEAH YEAH YEAH OF COURSE!!!

It’d be my crac material at 2 am

3 Likes