The Waffle Appreciation Thread

So you know how @HarryPotterFan on Episode Forums created the Appreciation thread? Yeah? Well this is that, but with waffles. You can appreciate waffles, and that’s about all you can do here. I mean, I don’t really care as long as there’s no pancake lovers. Pancakes suck.
( We need more waffle emojis, lol :waffle: :waffle: )

12 Likes

Woo hoo waffles! I love waffles, sweet or savoury! I love sweet ones doused in Nutella, and savoury with some salt and ketchup (because I’m a bit of a slob).

Not to mention the shape is very cute. Those little holes are the best

you’re lucky this is an appreciation thread. I would D I S M A N T L E that heresy about pancakes otherwise :pancakes:

6 Likes

I like both.
But since this is about waffles…i like chocolate chips and syrup on them. :yum:

3 Likes

But aren’t waffles and pancakes technically the same thing but just differently sized and shaped?

5 Likes

Honestly! Waffles are my fav! Now I want some with my rap snacks :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

They are the same. I love both waffles and pancakes.

4 Likes

I love both. :smiley:

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

Yeah, they are.

3 Likes

i only like eggo waffles tbh. not homemade for some reason :joy:

2 Likes

Waffles is life! I might have that tomorrow for breakfast with maple syrup. Yumyum!!

2 Likes

Mmm yum!! I love waffles :yellow_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::purple_heart::blush:

2 Likes

waffles need more appreciation especially from apple like where are ur waffle emojis??!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Bump?

3 Likes

No truer words were ever spoken :woman_bald:

2 Likes

I hate pancakes, they are too soft and you cant put toppings on them perfectly like you can waffles! I mean, the little squares on waffles are so cute, and you can put one chocolate chip in each one to create the perfect waffle! Also, waffles have 2 styles, sweet or savory. This is much superior to the pancake’s wimpy 1. Waffles are beautifully crispy and go well with any breakfast food and topping! Also, waffles can be put with fried chicken! Try to beat that, pancakes!

5 Likes

Eggoss!!!

2 Likes

WAFFLES

Oh man there’s this place in Paris called Amorino and it’s the reason my family and I love waffles.

I love having it with ice cream but if you don’t eat it quickly enough then your waffles get soggy ;—;

1 Like

Waffles taste okay, but pancakes are better :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

2 Likes