The wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

I sincerely apologize if I ever get annoying. I love my Michigan heritage, and won’t shut up.

1 Like

I guess it makes senses though. My entire family tree is from Michigan. My German ancestors moved there in the either late 1800’s or early 1900’s.

1 Like

Congrats, you made me hungry. You must now legally order me a pizza This is a joke, I feel like I should say that just in case

1 Like

Oh, you want more? Pie from the Traverse City pie company coming up!~

Mountain berry pie crumble. I remember my mom liking it.

HA! Jokes on you I’m a heathen who doesn’t like pie. Still looks cool and delicious- Totally something I’d recommend to a friend. Also, that ship song reminds me of “Hurricane” By Bob Dylan
Probably cause both are based on real events

1 Like

I like how we’ve gone from shipwrecks to food. I don’t care, as long S we stay on the topic of Michigan. Considering I was the one to go off topic.

1 Like

Learning new things is always fun so why not

Did you listen to At the Winds Will? It reminds me of a sea shanty.

throws you into Lake Superior Have fun freezing~ (Yeah, id be a hypocrite if I did this. I can’t swim)

I’ve actually listened to Poor Mans Poison before, mostly feed the machine just cause it’s creepy cover art and the one with the pocket watch, I’ll check out this one cuz I probably forgot the lyrics. (Also if you like Sea Shanty’s I recommend The Dreadnoughts)

1 Like

Ha, backfired again. For I am a scuba diver… out of practice but still XD

1 Like

Feed the Machine popped up on my recommendations one day, and I liked it because of the cover too! I think I’m obsessed now. Help

1 Like

sets wolverines on you

Fair enough, I can’t counter that. Also, a good thing to be obsessed with XD
I need to finish this chapter before Friday afternoon so I’ll be off, stay hydrated and good day

1 Like

Alright, good bye!

Providence.

1 Like

The ship is somewhere under there.

1 Like

Actually, the ship literally nosedived, snapping in half. Just…went straight down.

1 Like

I have never heard of this song or person or wreck ever lmao :dancer:t5: