The Writers Therapy Thread šŸ’›šŸ«

Yeah, that might be best!

2 Likes

Seems nice.

2 Likes

This is a great idea!

2 Likes

How would you prefer to talk about your problems with writing?

• On this thread
  • In private (PM group chat)

0 voters

1 Like

@WritingWithStars @anon80318563 @WolfGamerGirl37 @Kanubish @Rainbow

2 Likes

Guys, this is still ongoing! (see, I knew yā€™all birds would fly away :joy:)

I didnā€™t forget, Iā€™ll make the chat once I get out of school

3 Likes

Could I join? :sunglasses::black_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah!

BUMP.
@liyahsdiamond, is it valid? (I mean, can people join it?)

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Iā€™d like to join :>

1 Like

Bump

TherapBUMP

1 Like

Bump! Iā€™m just um gonna post some of my writing problems here cuz idk what is going on with the potential group chats.
I think right now Iā€™m having trouble with making unique and flawed characters. Its way easier for me to write a characterā€™s strengths than flaws, even if I can come up with them. I also have trouble when writing in a characterā€™s perspective and switching between voices, I get worried that it all sounds the same.

1 Like

I do too! Thatā€™s a big problem with most writersā€¦

The best thing to do is to put yourself in each characterā€™s shoes, and role-play as them. What do they say? What do they do? Etcā€¦

and the PM group chat is still up, itā€™s just buried in my notifications

1 Like

Iā€˜d like to join if itā€™s still openā€¦

1 Like

Open!

1 Like

Wonderful Ideaā€¦

So Iā€™m stuck on the entrance scene for my new story. Iā€™ve spent the last two days editing it and it just doesnā€™t seem right and until the beginning is perfect I canā€™t move on to the other scenes.

So basically it starts with one of the MCā€™s hearing the news about another kidnapping but this time it was a fifty years old man that was taken. Then she meets up with the rest the MCs and they all converse about the situation. Ofc none them want to get involved with the kidnappings because thatā€™s what adults are supposed to do.

Yes this may seem like the easiest thing to right but trust me brain does not agree.

2 Likes

I like that idea. Maybe there should be that one person whoā€™s like, ā€œletā€™s look into it!ā€. Or maybe one of the MCs are behind the kidnappingsā€¦

2 Likes

I plan on doing that but my issue is introducing the story properly. That seems to be the issue I have everytime I start a story.

2 Likes