Theme of the Week - 10/05/21

Hello hello hello again
so from the results of the poll last week

The theme of the week for this week is:

~ Flowers ~

:bouquet::cherry_blossom::rosette::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::wilted_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rosette::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::wilted_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rosette::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::wilted_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom:

the emoji border works on my laptop screen so if it doesnโ€™t for you yes it does :heart:

:bouquet::cherry_blossom::rosette::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::wilted_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rosette::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::wilted_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rosette::rose::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::wilted_flower::white_flower::bouquet::cherry_blossom:

@CrazyCaliope announcements merciii

6 Likes

WOWOW CHID I LOVE THE BORDER
wowow your aesthetics have improved :sparkles:

3 Likes

Wowowowow mercii :sneezing_face:
They havenโ€™t tho for the most part I just did the flowers as they appear in the emoji collection place thingamabob so-

1 Like

OFC!!!
djdkfkfk they have thooooo and thatโ€™s okayyyy!!! not lazy, just smart thinkingg

1 Like

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING LAZY HMMM :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
It definitely is being lazy tho I cant be bothered to put effort into aestheticism LMAO

1 Like

NO NO ONEEE
I JUST THOUGHT YOU KINDA IMPLIED IT :flushed:
WHOOPS BUT UR NOT LAZY
sjdjdfkffkkffk but you do it naturally :sparkles:

1 Like

I love this theme!
:sunflower: :sunflower:

1 Like

Wicked. Thanks for announcing the new theme, tulip, though we donโ€™t use the announcement tag on this thread. Only the poll. (wink)

1 Like

HAHAH I JUST TEASE
I am tho, lazy and proud :relieved:
No :woman_standing:

I LITERALLY THOUGHT OF YOU WHEN I SAW IT

Is this
a new nickname :sparkles: HAHA

And o o p my bad then, sorry for the tag asldfkjg :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

WOWOWOW SAME
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD, LOVE!!!
yes~

1 Like

Yeah, itโ€™s theme related. HEHE

2 Likes

Proud of my laziness?? :woozy_face:
no itโ€™s okay :heart:

OOOH I FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO CONVINCE MY BRAIN TO CALL YOU POPPY THEN

2 Likes

OMG FLOWER SQUAD?!

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHA! Thatโ€™s weird though, me getting called Poppy on the forums. Super weird, Iโ€™m Cali or Fred. HAHAHA. Nah, if you want to, you can, I donโ€™t actually mind. (wink)

1 Like

HAVE YOU BEEN FLOWERED

Y E A H no one calls you that which is so funny since itโ€™s your nickname irl but it is theme related so Poppy it shall be, if I can remember :relieved: OH YEAH HAHA I STOLE YOUR NICKNAME love that

2 Likes

โ€ฆ :grinning: what does that mean

1 Like

I know, right? Itโ€™s really funny to think about. But yeah, you do that. HEHEHE

1 Like

You said flower squad so I just thought- :sob:

Okay, Poppy, I just will :relieved:

2 Likes

Okay, Tulip. (wink)

2 Likes