Theme of the week playlist: Climate Change

Our theme of the week this week is climate change so feel free to send me songs that remind you of climate change or the environment in general. This post will be a wiki. But feel free to write songs in the actual thread itself.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Eminem - not afraid

Link for Eleanor

2 Likes

Cheers I like links

2 Likes

Your welcome :blush:

1 Like

Perfect time for me to plug AURORA! She wrote 2 songs about climate change!

AURORA - The Seed “Suffocate me so my tears can be rain. I will water the ground where I stand so the flowers can grow back again” :leaves: :seedling:

AURORA - Apple Tree (btw there’s fake blood so TRIGGER WARNING) “Let her save the world, she is just a girl. Let him save the world, he is just a boy” :evergreen_tree: :herb:

2 Likes

Earth Song for sure by Michael Jackson.

I still cry every time I listen to it, especially at that last part where he’s just screaming while singing. So heartbreaking how fucked up this world is… and still relevant today

4 Likes

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND THIS :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This is the only playlist where I’m struggling to think of songs, I don’t tend to listen to “earthy” songs. So it’s nice to see you guys sharing them.

1 Like

Wait why?

Because I was like

I bet Faith will send earth song

1 Like

I should’ve sent Heal the World too.

heal the whurl

2 Likes

the nUMBER 1 SONG !!!

2 Likes

Right on, Lana! Very deep, too

1 Like

Deep, emotional, EDUCATIONAL, breathtaking. FINALLY PEOPLE TO NOTICE FROM DAY 1 OF What is happening. I wish MJ was still alive.

1 Like

If he were alive, he would’ve been so heartbroken!

1 Like

and very disappointed.

1 Like

That too.

1 Like