Theme of The Week: Roleplay playlist

At first I was struggling to think of what we could do for this, then I realised musicals are still plays!

So send me your favourite songs from musicals!

5 Likes

honestly anything from sweeney todd. here are my faves from that musical:
worst pies in london
no place in london
my friends
epiphany
a little priest

amd you can’t stop the beat from hairspray!

3 Likes

Hell yeah Sweeny Todd

3 Likes

Loll, there are going to be a lott

Idk how to choose just my favorite, I can’t do that rip
I wish I could send whole albums :joy:

2 Likes

Show Stopping Number!

I thought I commented this but I might’ve posted on the wrong thread? Could the songs also be from movie/tv show/podcast musicals?

1 Like

Yeah sure as long as it’s a moment where they all burst into song

So not background music :joy:

1 Like

Would it be bad if I spammed Disney songs again? :eyes:

1 Like

What do you mean?

Like the characters are talking but there is weird atmospheric music in the background

1 Like

Ohh, yeah, it’s nothing like that I think :joy:

1 Like

I’ve decided that I think I’m going to list different musicals and then have a drop down menu where I list the songs I like and then my favorites? (Which will probably be a lot and maybe I won’t do that because I’m bad at making decisions and I can’t pick my favorites lol)

1 Like

:notes: So I say thank you for the music :notes:

3 Likes

Does k-12 count as a musical?!?!?

3 Likes

I have no idea, I love the songs from that album though! (And I watched the movie, it was alright)

1 Like

Um, excuse me, are you seriously leaving out by the sea? Damn that’s good?! ballad?!

1 Like

i was actually going to write them but i was like “you can’t write every song” lmao

1 Like

the songs I’m singing

Oh, I love Sweeney Todd! One of my favorites is Johanna despite how creepy it kind of is :sweat_smile:

My favorite musical, though, is Hadestown! Literally any song from that soundtrack is amazing imo. Despite that, my favorites are Come Home With Me, All I’ve Ever Known, Way Down Hadestown, Hey, Little Songbird, When The Chips Are Down, Why We Build the Wall, Flowers, Chant (Reprise)** , and Wait for Me (Reprise)**

**I really tried not to list every big song but I just, this soundtrack is my favorite at the moment haha. So if it helps, these are my absolute favorites!

1 Like

Hmmmmm yeah :joy:

1 Like