This Is Gettting Out Of Hand

Honestly, I hate it when people are doing the same thing they see others are doing. Like really? Stop doing it, it’s just dumb, stupid, etc. Monkey see, monkey do.

The ice cream - licking needs to stop. Period. Ugh…

11 Likes

Sorry what? Is this something new in the social world that I ,a boring human, doesn’t understand?

2 Likes

But is there Something wrong with licking ice cream?

2 Likes

have u seen the videos on social media that people are licking ice cream and puting them back inside the freezer

2 Likes

That’s how people eat ice cream. Not something new. :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

It’s this women that started a challenge where you lick a tub of ice cream from a grocery store fridge and put it back so no one notices. It’s disgusting.

5 Likes

That’s not what she meant.

3 Likes

Not getting my point, my point is, taking out the ice cream from the freezer in the store and putting them back in the freezer. That’s gross.

5 Likes

Ah. I got it.

3 Likes

O my God that is so disgusting!

3 Likes

Do you know that people can spread germs like that? Suppose someone got sick, then what? People really need to stop doing it. It’s getting out of hand.

4 Likes

The women got put in jail for 20 years now. Thank God for that. She deserved it.

5 Likes

Oh, gross :nauseated_face:.

2 Likes

It was rumored that she had a virus too. She could have killed someone with those germs.

2 Likes

more viedos are coming in, so shes not going to be the only person in jail.

2 Likes

Would she rather people getting sick?

2 Likes

Not only that you just don’t do something like that.

2 Likes

Someone even did it with mouthwash.

1 Like

Firstly, it shouldn’t be a challenge and she should have thought it through before doing something like that.

2 Likes

And someone stuck their fingers in a tub with someone else too.

2 Likes