This is giving me a headache. It’s really interesting, though. I might actually identify as something here…

That’s what I thought. He’s technically not hurting anyone.

1 Like

Also my thoughts are that gender is a fully social construct and it’s as malleable as people want it to be. What you identify as is entirely personal to you, whatever makes you feel comfortable is fine! I’d love to hear why people alledgedly have a problem with this though, I feel like I may know why already though and I’m ready to discuss!

1 Like

I’d like to discuss with you!

1 Like

Welp

1 Like

Uh huh. Could be worse. He’s not actually attacking us.

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

Yet. Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

1 Like

I… don’t think it will. Hope not. But then again you never know.

1 Like

:rainbow:

1 Like

:rainbow::star:

1 Like

Yes, saying you don’t support LGBTQ+ is not against the rule because we’re not that authoritarian here! El is a master at the rules!

However, I just want to say that as a community, we pride ourselves in being a loving and supportive safe place for anyone in the LGBTQ+ community. It doesn’t matter if you’re trans, gay, bi, ace, nb or anything else. We love and welcome you :heart:

4 Likes

Bump
:cold_sweat:

1 Like

Danke!

1 Like

This article is sooooo interesting. Especially this -

Colorgender
This is one of the most popular types of xenogenders. People who are colorgender interpret gender with the use of colors, and hues.

1 Like

I like the shadowgender. Color gender is pretty cool.

1 Like

Also isn’t this just gender fluid?

Firegender
For firegenders, gender is fluid and in a constant state of change, just like fire.

1 Like

Uh…I think.

1 Like

And hydrogender is the same too

1 Like

Yeah. I like Darkgender.

1 Like

I…might be non binary, or at least gender fluid. I don’t know.