This is giving me a headache. It’s really interesting, though. I might actually identify as something here…

Check this out. The flags are really pretty.

3 Likes

I don’t support LGBTQ! But yes a girl would like that~

1 Like

You don’t?

1 Like

No sorry.

1 Like

That’s ok! As long as you’re not homophobic.

This sounds overly complicated tbh-
Maybe that’s just me tho since I’ve never really put much thought into my gender and never really explored any gender identities since I never really cared about my gender that much :woman_shrugging:
If it makes people happy then let them identify as whatever they want to, I guess, but to me this just sounds really close to something made up to mock the lgbt+ community imo

1 Like

Yeah, my brain almost melted. I was like…what?

Im sorry but kindly wtf :sob: why would you even say that

2 Likes

I don’t like it either, but I’m trying to ignore it.

1 Like

:skull: “this is clearly about you being lgbtq+ and figuring your gender but lemme come out and say i don’t support it whatsoever”

3 Likes

Well, ok. I see what you mean. I don’t know why I’m not super bothered. I guess I’m trying to figure out if this is actually legitimate. It made my head swim.

1 Like

i mean xenogenders are a thing a lot of people don’t like it. article also mentioned it’s used by a lot of neurodivergent people as well, imho it doesn’t matter with xenos just be respectful

1 Like

And I technically just said I thought it was cool and the flags were pretty. Could that be seen as saying I’m LGBTQ? Apologies, I’m just a little confused.

1 Like

Your titles does say “I might actually identify as something here…” Apologies though I may have misinterpreted

1 Like

Oh. I’m dumb. My bad. But, yeah. I don’t even know how I’m supposed to know what I identify as.

1 Like

you don’t have to identify as anything tbh

1 Like

True.

1 Like

¿¿¿Que???

1 Like

Sadly.

1 Like

Hello guys! I just want to say that a statement such as “I don’t support LGBTQ+” doesn’t break our rules on it’s own. If more was added such as misinformation or outright hate speech this would of course be breaking the rules. I do apologise if seeing that statement causes any distress. If you want to discuss forum rules with me, please PM me!

1 Like