This time of year

Do you celebrate any holidays at This Time Of Year?
Is New Years really that exciting?
Are you having a good time?

Hopefully you’re doing good, and having fun at this time of year. I don’t celebrate any holidays at This Time Of Year though.

Uhhh @Discussions

4 Likes

I do :relieved: it’s pretty exiting!
I celebrated Christmas and I hope to celebrate New years

1 Like

I don’t celebrate any holidays at any time of the year.

1 Like

Added the #discussion and #holiday tags. :white_heart:

I wish I could, but my family doesn’t really Theo anything big. Especially since we’re supposed to be quarantining, we couldn’t throw a big one this year. Usually we don’t throw big ones at all. I could’ve celebrated it with my friends but ya know, I don’t wanna get sick

2 Likes

TBH its less exciting and more stressful right now than anything :pensive:
But anyways, Happy new Year to you and everyone else in advance :dancer::blush:

2 Likes

Yes, like is 2021 going to be better then 2020?

1 Like

Is that a typo?

I have stopped caring about the better part.
Let’s worry about whether 2021 is going to be worse than 2020 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I celebrate Christmas and New Year’s.

Depending on who you spend it with. New Year’s 2018 was the best. Last year’s celebration was ‘meh’. This year might be good because I’ve been invited to celebrate NYE with a family that lives in my building.

I’m enjoying this break from work, because I had been working very hard during these past few months. I do wish my family was here, and I wish I could be more inspired to write because sometimes I just don’t feel like writing my story.

2 Likes

Nahhh

Noo its just
Really really boring

Was but not anymore :woman_playing_handball:

1 Like

Such a true pessimist so proud rn :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Valentines Day. Shoot me.

1 Like

I celebrate Christmas with my family, it’s just not a religious thing for me because I’m pagan. My religious celebration this month is Yule, which started today because it’s the solstice.

My family also celebrates on New Years but depending on the year, we’ll either do a big thing with friends or just a small thing with just our family

@Discussions - what about you? What do you celebrate in this time of year?

3 Likes

I’d love to learn more about Yule! I know nothing about it but my neighbors are making a yule horse or something for it. Very cool.

1 Like

I’ve found that Instagram and Pinterest are great resources for finding out more about the sabbaths
(@wiccantips on Instagram always has some cool ideas about how to celebrate the different sabbaths)

I can’t do much because of my living situation but I’m listening to pagan carols right now

A friend of mine made a Yule log though and it looked really cool

1 Like

Oh yeah I think they’re making a Yule log as well

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity