Thoughts on mobile escape games

I used to be so obsessed with these when I was younger. I can still remember the methods of escaping from games I haven’t played in years. Recently my love of escape games has come back and I was wondering if anyone here has ever played them. Some great ones are the adventure escape games by haiku, they can be difficult but they have good plots.

So yeah if you have ever played an escape game then tell me your thoughts and I can garuntee I’ve probably played it at some point :joy:.

3 Likes

I am from the generation where we played flash games. which you no longer can from 2020. so many games are gonna. die.

go play some flash games. GratisSpil.dk → Vi har over 5.000 sjove spil til børn og voksne!
I recomand run

Also I dont really like many app games. they are mostly used when I am out in public and have nothing to do. I mostly play bendy nightmare run

2 Likes

nO, no these little demon games…

You don’t know how evil they are, more evil, than evil!

Not today satan!

1 Like

There are some that have scared me but only because they make the puzzle so difficult I want to cry :joy:

1 Like

Lol, i ain’t going thru this again :sweat::rofl:

1 Like

I uninstall them if they get too hard, there are some that walkthroughs can’t help with :joy:

I love escape games :heart_eyes:
I was really obsessed with them a few years ago but they started to become predictable :crying_cat_face::eyes:
I loved the cube escape games but they were also really weird sometimes… :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I remember playing papa’s pizza, or papa’s burger place or something. It was on Y8 , and it was so nostalgic to play it again, sadly flash will be gone in 2020 which sucks.

I still love these games :joy:

They seem fun.

Closed due to inactivity