TikTok discussion about women’s bodies and actions

So… this woman posted this video onto Tiktok.

(Keep in mind this tiktok is not necessarily pg-13 due to curse words in the music she reference. Your choice of watching the video or not after the given information is not my issue.)

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJ4eAEmF/

So basically this woman is claiming that women shouldn’t ask to not being sexualized without their consent yet apparently that’s not right to be asked because the “same” women post videos of them singing or dancing to this song. What are your thoughts and opinions? Do you agree with the person or not?
@Discussions

4 Likes

don’t sexualize people without their consent :eyes: especially if they’re a minor

it’s creepy and weird and can makes women feel unsafe

3 Likes

Yes and the girl also tried to use the argument that they only do it for attention yet cry when they get it sexually as if they can’t just post videos for themselves and to receive the positivity they’re actually looking for, which isn’t always compliments that sexually describe her.

3 Likes

I also agree with the statement that, “confidence and consent are two different things.”

2 Likes

Hypocrite Alert :bangbang:

Who?

1 Like

The woman lmao

Men shouldn’t sexualize women without their consent and Women shouldn’t sexualize men without their consent.

Sexualizing people (especially a minor) is weird and just gross, not everyone wants to be sexualize and it can make all genders feels unsafe and weird.

3 Likes

CAN YALL SHUT UP

WHY?

I’m talking to the tiktok people not u

1 Like

OH OKAY THEN

1 Like

WHY ARE YOU TALKING SO LOUD

1 Like

BECAUSE IM ZUKO

1 Like

NO U ARENT
sorry u made me wanna argue :pleading_face:
SHUT UP, B!TCH
(AT MYSELF)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

WHERE DO U BECOME PRINCE
TEACH ME

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Sexualization is something that someone else does, most of the time…

1 Like

You’re very right.

1 Like